PDA

View Full Version : James russell

Chris lorenzo
14-11-2012, 04:12 PM
"You've done us" he takes a step back with a slight pivot,puts his hand to his forehead,shakes his head,turns to the camera and reiterates "you've done us" ...the bloke loves it !

Paul_s
14-11-2012, 05:15 PM
"You've done us" he takes a step back with a slight pivot,puts his hand to his forehead,shakes his head,turns to the camera and reiterates "you've done us" ...the bloke loves it !

Can't stand the bloke, I wouldn't believe him even if the Pope backed him up!

The trouble is; he might only be doing his 'job' and what he's told/how to sell by management at Bid.tv but all it really does is harm his own reputation as being a liar and cheat.

If he had any morals or an ounce of decency he would quit and go 'presenting' elsewhere.

StumpyBloke
14-11-2012, 05:34 PM
If he had any morals or an ounce of decency he would quit and go 'presenting' elsewhere.

Who? James or the Pric...I mean Pope? ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bidtvbs
14-11-2012, 06:08 PM
He may lose the biggest bullshi**er crown very soon to Peter Simon or Mike Mason if he's not careful. I think he needs to tell us the Gosbee and Kent story or the Christian(sic) Lars fable to put himself back on top. Come on James we haven't heard these tales from you in a while.

Enigma
15-11-2012, 01:25 AM
I think you're all being very mean: I'm sure that Mr Russell would never dream of telling porkies just to sell some tat.

Sent from my abacus via carrier pigeon