AY Whats Different

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
I think AY looks different tonight somehow but cant pinpoint what it is, anyone else????

No eyebrows! and little mascara I reckon, and hair is blonder and the parting may have changed with her fringe off her face. I think she's gone for lighter brows because her hair is lighter...big mistake! She need more blusher.

The Nails Inc woman's shade of ginger looks better than Catherine Huntley's ner ner ni ner ner!

Jude xx

She is looking a lot nicer :happy: She has a few of her hair combed away or has a hair cut with some hair away from her sides and it suits her and she has less eye make up.

I hardly recognised her tonight, she does look very different. Her hair looks much less old fashioned than usual.

She is doing Liz Earle Colour later on, bet she has that make up on so that is what is different!

She is doing Liz Earle Colour later on, bet she has that make up on so that is what is different!

You reckon? Wow, in that case I'm almost tempted to get some myself - Alison looks lovely IMHO! (Hair helps as well of course, in fact she looks lovely all round!) :sun:

Well if thats the case I think it suits her, I couldnt decide if she looked better or not but have decided that she does (bet she'll sleep better tonight knowing she has my seal of approval):happy:

I logged on to start a thread to say how gorgeous she looks!! Fab dress, fab shoes, hair and make up looking good - I like :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Can you believe it's the same woman who wore that hideous lilac number this weekend? Maybe she read all the comments and decided on a new image!

She looks so much better in shorter fitted dresses. Such a difference to the lilac outfit recently.

I preferred Heather with blonde hair, not keen on the new colour.

You reckon? Wow, in that case I'm almost tempted to get some myself - Alison looks lovely IMHO! (Hair helps as well of course, in fact she looks lovely all round!) :sun:

I agree, she looked very different, I dozed off and when I woke up, I thought it was a different presenter :giggle: She looked lovely. I always thought she was a good looking woman, but today she looked the best I have seen for a very long time.

Credit where due, who says we are always bitchy to the female presenters, all good comments well deserved. :clapping:

Dress from Coast. Make-up Liz Earle. Hair-Richard Ward detox shampoo and silk protein mask. She's very pleased with all the positive tweets :happy:

Latest posts

Back