Nails Inc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have had 2 bottles free this week in glamour magazine , the navy blue & a very pale pink , cant say i am overly impressed with either colour , take a good 3 coats to cover & they have chipped already , i wouldnt pay 11 quid for either bottle

I bought them too. The navy shade is awful. Stained my nails even using a base coat and didn't give an even coverage. I guess it was free for a reason. I never buy glamour magazine so that was a waste of £4.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Aw no,I bought two copies of Glamour & got those exact two shades which I haven't opened yet.

Still,for some reason M&S only charged 1.45 euros for each copy of the mag.

I have seen a lot of people on FB raving about the colours that were on Glamour, we are all different I guess!!

I have seen a lot of people on FB raving about the colours that were on Glamour, we are all different I guess!!

The colours are nice when on , but they chipped so quickly , my nails are acrylic & even the cheapo varnishes last a few days before chipping so i was really quite surprised when the navy one especially chipped after 24 hours despite me covering the ends of my nails & doing a clear top coat

I did find the dark one took 3 quite thin coats to cover & it took a long time to dry properly . i had to re do 2 nails because it smudged

the pale pink i like basically , the colours lovely but i just did 1 nail in that colour & it seemed really thick in the bottle & i must admit it will be to much for my hands so i will keep it for toes in the summer

I love nails inc BUT only if the colours are also available in the high street. The colours made just for QVC. are not the same quality.

The last Nails Inc TSV was such a disappointment too (with the green sprinkles etc in it) the black with the holographic was a matte black with the strangest consistency I have ever seen, the green sprinkles was like a green glitter gone very wrong, the party glitter went on patchy and even blobbing it on didn't seem to work, the purple metallic was lovely (hoorah!), but the blue, red and beige bored me. I don't often return nail stuff (my 140+ bottle prove this!) but it went back and I am now wary if buying Nails Inc from QVC, would rather go to Harvey Nicks and buy from the nail bar, where I got a perfect black holographic called Sloane Square, okay I may pay more, but I save on postage and it saves me being lumped with colours I would never use.

I must be in a minority but i hate all the sprinkles,magnets and other fancy stuff. i just like good old nail polish without the bows and whistles . wearing good old Victoria now and i love it.

I sold a load of nail polish from QVC kits recently. The unwanted colours obviously. I think I got just over £150!! £150 sitting there in unwanted and unused nail polish.

I sold a load of nail polish from QVC kits recently. The unwanted colours obviously. I think I got just over £150!! £150 sitting there in unwanted and unused nail polish.

I am in the middle of a massive clearest and will be putting a load of nail polish and various other unwanted and unused items in the drop next week. Its frightening how many items i have. bought, without thinking whether i actually wanted or needed them.

just received an email from Nails Inc saying they are doing free delivery until Sunday. This is great for everyone who missed out on the Bling It On kits as Nails Inc only charge £20, whereas QVC were charging £20.25 plus £4.95 delivery!!! Again, so much for QVCs buying power as this is more money than NI themselves. Plus you don't have to wait for advanced order dates. Also if you spend over £40 there is a free gift, not sure if they throw in free delivery too (if you are getting the free gift) as some companies say you cannot have two offers etc but its a great gift nontheless.

I am in the middle of a massive clearest and will be putting a load of nail polish and various other unwanted and unused items in the drop next week. Its frightening how many items i have. bought, without thinking whether i actually wanted or needed them.

Hhmmm.......it is a sign of QVC's recent offerings that I find the prospect of the above infinitely more potentially interesting than any of their upcoming TSVs/shows......! LOL

I haven't quite sworn off buying nail polish kits but perhaps I ought. I do, however, see nail polish as an affordable treat. It's not really though is it if I've just recouped £150. Haven't worked out how much I paid for the luxury of earning nail polish I didn't want for however long. I'm hoping I'm up on the deal but somehow I doubt it.

I'm sorry for seeming thick, but what is the drop??:mysmilie_504:

I'm sorry for seeming thick, but what is the drop??:mysmilie_504:
Nora for £6.00 or whatever you want to give, you can join the drop, which has lots of different topics to talk about. There's different threads, i e pets, selling, tele and so on and on. Its very good. Maybe see you there ;)

I have to use qlitter types as my nails are badly ridged so it hides them. I hate taking glitter off so these says I use Andrea Fullerton's Peel Off as a base coat (in whatever colour's closest to the glitter), then the colour, then Sally Hansen's Mega Shine (dries HARD in a minute, honestly). The MS sort of bonds the colours all together and I have enormous fun the next day peeling my "nails" off!

Lancome and Maybelline used to do a clear peel-off varnish. I wish they'd bring them back.

I alwaysthought it was me thinking the NI varnishes for QVC oly were of poorer quality, so thank you for making me not think I am just being silly

Latest posts

Back