Joblot of Dr Cringles - Sell them on as Mikey would say

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If this is how cheap we can buy joblots of 10, then I would imagine Sit up are getting them for around £1-£2 a pair. I have heard presenters say at £8 that they are "selling them for less than what we paid for them" which frankly must be a lie - there's no way they paid £8+ for them. If we can buy joblots of 10 for £5 a pair they must be getting them for £2 or less. Maybe they are getting from some poundshop suppliers.

Not only incredibly ugly, but for that money the quality must be beyond terrible. You couldn't pay me enough to wear them (or anything else Bid sells). Pile of poo!

Not only incredibly ugly, but for that money the quality must be beyond terrible. You couldn't pay me enough to wear them (or anything else Bid sells). Pile of poo!

Indeed PP: you need your spare cash for your worry angels :nod: :wink:

It drives me nuts when they say " your getting them for less than we paid for them" i bet half the stuff they sell will have be bought for pennys !!!! I notice they never offer to prove this big boast by showing us what it says on there clipboard!!!!

If we don't start buying them I'm worried that Dr Cringles will have to go back into the medical profession full time. Please buy them:smirk:

Just checked out dr cringles and there being sold as a job lots of 20 pairs for £89.90 thats 4.50 a pair and deals for 10 pairs and its all on 7 day money back on wholesale clearence uk and some are going cheaper than that dont miss out bid tv GO !!! GO!!! GO!!!! HAVE IT !!!!

Maybe you could buy some Dr Cringles from the wholesaler and sell them to Bid using the same pitch that they use:

ST member: "Hello. May I speak to the Sit-Up fashion buyer?"

Sit-Up buyer: "Yes. Speaking."

ST member: "I have 500 pairs of Dr Cringles comfort shoes for sale. Designed by a real doctor."

Sit-Up buyer: "Sorry, we aren't looking to buy footwear at the moment'"

ST member: "Well, at the price I'm about to offer, you could stockpile them for the future, or even give them away as gifts. These shoes cost me an absolute fortune, but since I'm having a warehouse clearance, I'll let you have them for a price that is a better buy to you than it was to me. It's a better buy to you than I could ever mention."

Sit-Up buyer: "What is the price?"

ST member: "The price is 2.99"

Sit-Up buyer: "2.99? That sounds pretty good. I may take you up on this offer."

ST member: "There is also 7.99 P&P for each pair. Oh, and by the way, you will be charged 1.53 for this phone call."

Sit-Up buyer: "No thanks."

ST member: "JUST BUY!"

Sit-Up buyer: "No."

ST member: "These are genuine Dr Cringles. Not only style, not only comfort. Goodluckifyougetit."

Sit-Up buyer: "I don't want it."

ST member: "My grandmother ended up in wheelchair because she wore uncomfortable shoes. How can you sleep at night knowing that your grandmother isn't wearing Dr Cringles? I'm going to put a 2 minute clock on this. GO!GO!GO!"

Sit-Up buyer: "OK. I'm going. Goodbye."

Latest posts

Back