Way too much blusher on Liz Earle model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
What is it with these make up artists. The poor girl on the 9pm show has so much blusher on she looks ridiculous! Not a good look in any way

What is it with these make up artists. The poor girl on the 9pm show has so much blusher on she looks ridiculous! Not a good look in any way
I think maybe its the fashion. A lot of younger prettier girls in work all seem to wear noticeable blusher,
but im paranoid about it, checking if i have too much on. Didnt used to wear any, just a touch of good old lipstick on the cheeks rubbed in,
but i've been converted. to a natural colour ( i hope so anyway) LOL

my mum used to look like that in the 50's and 60's - she had a small pot of Bourjois "rouge" which she applied with her fingers. I suppose it was difficult to smooth on then, it was probably coloured chalk.

I always think the Liz Earle Colour shows are chaotic they never seem to know which colour is which and really confuses me watching it.

One of the model had coats of paint on her,(I think she is called Caroline??) looked like paint on her anyway and the guest was using a brush and she kept adding more and more on her:doh:

Bobbi Brown always goes on about the POP of colour on the cheeks. In fact she wanted everyone to put a colour on then a brighter blush over just on the apples of the cheeks.

I am always light handed when it comes to blush, I blame the bright lights in department stores washing me out. I get asked if I am wearing blush, or its you need a bit more blush.

AY can go mad with the blush, then the Shimmer Brick.

liz earles make-up looks like avon even the names of the colours are the same/similar. i do like avon make-up actually some of it is very good!

Bobbi Brown always goes on about the POP of colour on the cheeks. In fact she wanted everyone to put a colour on then a brighter blush over just on the apples of the cheeks.

I am always light handed when it comes to blush, I blame the bright lights in department stores washing me out. I get asked if I am wearing blush, or its you need a bit more blush.

AY can go mad with the blush, then the Shimmer Brick.

Whenever they use the term pop it always makes me shudder especially when referring to eyes.

YUK

Latest posts

Back