Did "Del-Boy" just

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Trippy

Registered Shopper
allude to the ability to record your sex life as a selling point for this Vivitar HD camera?

"If there's things in your relationship you want to start recording"

he didn't say it with any menace or expression, maybe it's my dirty mind but I really don't think what else he could have been talking about!

Mike is a twat.

Just complaining about the price of his monthly contract trying to scare viewers.

"My contract costs me £45 a month, and that's without even making a call on it"

Conveniently forgot to mention that all his calls and texts and covered under that price. He's going on as if he has to pay extra for calls and texts. A prize bullshitter who surpasses Russell in this regard.

It's disgusting isn't it?

He's even stooping to selling the phone on the strength of the Blackberry name "the reason blackberries are so popular"...

Drug dealers would buy a phone like this. 'Cause they're dog **** and disposable.

allude to the ability to record your sex life as a selling point for this Vivitar HD camera?

"If there's things in your relationship you want to start recording"

he didn't say it with any menace or expression, maybe it's my dirty mind but I really don't think what else he could have been talking about!

Bid is the Brewers Droop of the TV shopping world.

I've seen a blackberry for £89.99 pay as you go and no p&p charges from most top shops, smoke that in your pipe and smoke it mike del boy mason.Another thing is does sit up have to have a license for broadcasting across sky and virgin if they do, they should be
expelled from these company like sky and virgin, because they keep slagging them off.

I do like it when Mr. Mason is selling the 5000 in one TV usb dongle-piece-of-shite :giggle:

He moans how his Sky TV Contract costs him £000's every month ~~~~ then if it's so expensive Mike why don't you dump Sky and buy the ****** dongle you're selling

Oh, that's because it's probably a load of over priced tat which can be had on eBay for £25 less. :smirk:

p.s. you don't know great sound you plonker.

Latest posts

Back