PDA

View Full Version : Did "Del-Boy" just

Trippy
14-11-2012, 09:35 PM
allude to the ability to record your sex life as a selling point for this Vivitar HD camera?

"If there's things in your relationship you want to start recording"

he didn't say it with any menace or expression, maybe it's my dirty mind but I really don't think what else he could have been talking about!

petpixie
14-11-2012, 09:41 PM
It wouldn't surprise me. They'll sink as low as they have to for a sale.

Trippy
14-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Oh my days, apparently this low end budget smartphone Vodafone sell for 15 with free delivery http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-phone/vodafone-354 is better than Blackberry and iPhone

Jesus Christ, wonder how much they'll fleece viewers for it!

monoboobooba
14-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Mike is a twat.

Just complaining about the price of his monthly contract trying to scare viewers.

"My contract costs me 45 a month, and that's without even making a call on it"

Conveniently forgot to mention that all his calls and texts and covered under that price. He's going on as if he has to pay extra for calls and texts. A prize bullshitter who surpasses Russell in this regard.

monoboobooba
14-11-2012, 09:52 PM
I had the number for this phone and would prank call it whilst they were live on air but they must have put it in "meeting" mode to stop calls coming through :giggle:

Trippy
14-11-2012, 09:55 PM
It's disgusting isn't it?

He's even stooping to selling the phone on the strength of the Blackberry name "the reason blackberries are so popular"...

Trippy
14-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Drug dealers would buy a phone like this. 'Cause they're dog shit and disposable.

Greg
14-11-2012, 10:21 PM
allude to the ability to record your sex life as a selling point for this Vivitar HD camera?

"If there's things in your relationship you want to start recording"

he didn't say it with any menace or expression, maybe it's my dirty mind but I really don't think what else he could have been talking about!

Bid is the Brewers Droop of the TV shopping world.

Enigma
15-11-2012, 01:21 AM
Drug dealers would buy a phone like this. 'Cause they're dog shit and disposable.

I was going to ask how you know this, but then I noticed your name ;)

Adam82
15-11-2012, 06:01 PM
I've seen a blackberry for 89.99 pay as you go and no p&p charges from most top shops, smoke that in your pipe and smoke it mike del boy mason.Another thing is does sit up have to have a license for broadcasting across sky and virgin if they do, they should be
expelled from these company like sky and virgin, because they keep slagging them off.

Paul_s
15-11-2012, 06:54 PM
I do like it when Mr. Mason is selling the 5000 in one TV usb dongle-piece-of-shite :giggle:

He moans how his Sky TV Contract costs him 000's every month ~~~~ then if it's so expensive Mike why don't you dump Sky and buy the bloody dongle you're selling

Oh, that's because it's probably a load of over priced tat which can be had on eBay for 25 less. :smirk:

p.s. you don't know great sound you plonker.