QVC I am sick of models pulling and dragging at the clothes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Let the guest show the stretchiness and leave it at that. Slim models showing a side stretch is ridiculous. The Tiana B hour became uncomfortable viewing.

Hi,

agreed.

There is something unsettling about the way they pull at the clothing.

Cheers,
Karen

What Id love to see is one day someone will stretch the side of the frock and the seam will give way, what fun :happy:

Yes we don't need telling it's stretchy fabric. We can see that and besides, everything they sell is stretchy.

I reckon they're doing it with the TSV so you can't see how it clings to all the lumps & bumps.

i was thinking exactly the same thing when i watched the tsv launch. it was non stop - the only person you could actually see the dress on was the guest. jilly was sitting with her legs all curled up so she might as well not have been wearing it and all 3 models constantly tugged and pulled. it was completely impossible to see how the dress actually looked. that's not modelling, it was ridiculous.

i was thinking exactly the same thing when i watched the tsv launch. it was non stop - the only person you could actually see the dress on was the guest. jilly was sitting with her legs all curled up so she might as well not have been wearing it and all 3 models constantly tugged and pulled. it was completely impossible to see how the dress actually looked. that's not modelling, it was ridiculous.

I personally think the models were all pulling at it because they realised how they all looked and were trying to distract viewers away from them

this tsv must only be comfortable if your like a model with no lumps and bumps but even the models are stuggling with this dress and joy looks like her shapwear must be made of metal she looks like she cant move in it cant be comfortable to need that much shapewear with a dress to make it look right, come on qvc your customers are" REAL WOMEN " all shapes and sizes!!!!!

The truth is no matter how they pull and tug they can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, tbh I think some of the models are quite shamed to be seen in the shite fashion.....

The truth is no matter how they pull and tug they can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, tbh I think some of the models are quite shamed to be seen in the shite fashion.....

LOL Kathy!! I must admit, that TSV definatly isn't the best creation I've seen on Q, not very flattering on anyone IMHO

Only just seen the TSV, looks pretty unwearable unless you have perfect proportions or very tall and slender. I have a few Tiana B dresses I got off ebay and like them a lot but the TSV is not for me.

Joanna the guest is wearing it and it's too tight around the hips for her as it clings to the thigh and crotch, you can see where her long slimming pants come down on her leg.

TheyCanModelWithoutFidgeting ...

Over on IW, the models Lynn and Sheilah, show the outfits nicely without 'pinging' the fabric! They model sedately without swishing/pinging/flicking/leaning against posts/raising the leg/gurning/toothy grin when camera alights on them/cuddling themselves to show how soft the fabric is/tilting the head 'just so'. They show how the clothes look, drape, fit and hang. FullStop. Period. EndOf. The antics of Qmodelling make me think they're fidgeting 'cause they NeedTheLoo.

I too hate the pulling and tugging they indulge in and there is something a bit weird about it too, almost as if they are not quite "all there". Plus they are generally really slender and tall so stretch and comfort are not going to be issues for them. I bet their mates tune in to have a good laugh at some of the horrors they have to parade around in and I'd love to know what the models really think of some of the stuff they wear.

Latest posts

Back