Lenny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have you seen that photo of 'Nina' by the beach with a little dog, on the promos! She looks like her face cannot move due to I guess too much surgery. anyone else notice this?

Yes! Speaking of people whose faces can't move...have you seen the Perricone lady?? Karra Beck.

TBH I always presumed Lenny was gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a suspicion about Lenny but so many male us guests who I think, all have wifes who they feel a need to keep mentioning. Lenny is fun to watch. I like him.

I love the way he interacts with the models, especially Goody, who he seems to have such a rapport with. I know he has said before he always requests the same models to work with, which is nice. His wife look a bit snooty and miserable, how I think this I dont know. Only ever seen 'Nina' on the little promo. I get impression Lenny might prefer to leave her at home!

God love him, he's mad as a box of frogs. I really enjoy watching him. His OTT 'merican style is funny and unlike some presenters it's endearing. The presenters and models all seem to like him.

I suspect his wife might be glad to give her ears a rest so happily sends him off to the UK and Italy.

I've even bought a few of his clothes. Once you work out your size then you're OK but working our your size isn't easy.

Ah, I love Lenny. He always reminds me of Sergeant Bilko in looks & mannerisms.
I think he can be a bit of a toucher/ pincher. I remember Jilly shouting across the studio,"Watch him Tania." Lol

I think he mentioned something about his wife once saying she looked good and should do because he'd paid enough for her face lift! So if true they have a sense of humour about it and he probably thought she wouldn't mind.

Latest posts

Back