Slim N Lift Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
The Blonde Guest showing the Slim N Lift shorts is rough with the models tugging and pulling them, One of the models took off her red dress to show the shorts underneath and got her finger caught in it and the Guest presenter just ripped it off her and chucked it on the floor. No idea if the product is any gd but presenting it in the way she did puts me right off. :mysmilie_365:

The Blonde Guest showing the Slim N Lift shorts is rough with the models tugging and pulling them, One of the models took off her red dress to show the shorts underneath and got her finger caught in it and the Guest presenter just ripped it off her and chucked it on the floor. No idea if the product is any gd but presenting it in the way she did puts me right off. :mysmilie_365:

She's always the same........rough as a bear's a-se.

Shes great. A right 'northerner' she is so funny to watch. She makes no apologies for pointing out flab, muffin topes etc. She calls a spade a spade, thats for sure.

The measuring with the tape really annoys me. On the before, the tape is quite loose. On the after, the tape is pulled really tight. If you look at the side of her hips as they measure, it's really obvious. Misleading us again and again.

The measuring with the tape really annoys me. On the before, the tape is quite loose. On the after, the tape is pulled really tight. If you look at the side of her hips as they measure, it's really obvious. Misleading us again and again.

ohhh, that reminds me of another "thing they used to sell" - remember those doormats? guest seller always wore wellies and had a bowl of mud to step in. his demo consisted of stepping in the mud then onto a normal doormat, then onto clean floor, then same thing only with his mat. when he stepped on the normal mat, he just touched it before trampling mud onto floor. on his mat he put all his weight down. used to have me almost throwing things at the tv every time.

They must think we are completely stupid when they do these presentations. In the before shot, the model is wearing underwear which is clearly several sizes too small, so of course it's going to cause bulges! Gets on my wick.

I am currently losing weight, 20lb so far. So I thought I would treat myself to some of these shape wear pants. It's taken me 4 attempts to get them on, I'm sure the dog was sniggering. Anyway they do disguise my hip handles but instead tend to push my lower belly out more. So although I look slimmer face on, from the side I look much bigger and rounder. I checked myself with the tape, before and after and with or without I am exactly the same!!

I am currently losing weight, 20lb so far. So I thought I would treat myself to some of these shape wear pants. It's taken me 4 attempts to get them on, I'm sure the dog was sniggering. Anyway they do disguise my hip handles but instead tend to push my lower belly out more. So although I look slimmer face on, from the side I look much bigger and rounder. I checked myself with the tape, before and after and with or without I am exactly the same!!

Well done you! Keep it up!

well done on the weight loss! Me too--- hard work isn't it? remember dogs can't talk so your secret is safe with him/her!I have just bought a dress first in AGES & am looking for some shapewear just to SMOOOTH me out you understand.Mainly head for M&S, not been tempted by the range on Q.Found a Spanx item on Figleaves which had good reviews but very expensive.Anyone got any advise?

well done on the weight loss! Me too--- hard work isn't it? remember dogs can't talk so your secret is safe with him/her!I have just bought a dress first in AGES & am looking for some shapewear just to SMOOOTH me out you understand.Mainly head for M&S, not been tempted by the range on Q.Found a Spanx item on Figleaves which had good reviews but very expensive.Anyone got any advise?
Speaking from experience, and losing weight myself. Marks and Spencer support tights are great, they hold you in and don't show lumps and bumps, but not too uncomfortable, and make you feel sucked in (if you know what i mean). Good silhoutte

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Shap...rd_s=left-nav-2&page=1&sort=salesrank&size=60

Latest posts

Back