More items on-air please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

E

Enigma

Guest Shopper
Dear Ideal World. You have hundreds of items in stock, which we can look at online.

You remind us of this in practically every show.

But if we are going to get behind shopping telly, there's no point your presenters spending an hour concentrating on one product then telling us to look at your website for the rest.

Having one show dedicated to one product is boring and puts people off watching your channel. Try doing something different, yes?

Hairpieces

I miss the hairpieces shows from KyleKain and HotHair. Now that, I would like to see, again. P-p-puhleeze. BraidingBars in HairSalons are TheThing in the US. Women book a 20minute appointment to get their hair braided. Be great to have pre-braided and hairpieces here.

I miss the hairpieces shows from KyleKain and HotHair. Now that, I would like to see, again. P-p-puhleeze. BraidingBars in HairSalons are TheThing in the US. Women book a 20minute appointment to get their hair braided. Be great to have pre-braided and hairpieces here.

he was on the other week as i saw him also ken paves on QVC have some braided ones last time he was on

Latest posts

Back