Will on Alison's Beauty Fix

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Just looking at Alison's poodle, Will, on her Beauty Fix show. I do quite like some of his outfits. Today it is a small dot print shirt in green and slim fit corduroy trousers in a wine colour. Both look like Ted Baker to me. Alison made a comment about his trousers being too tight. His shirt is a bit too. Like me he suffers from a slight muffin top (tho' I have the excuse of being a fair bit older than him), accentuated by a very fitted shirt. :wave:

Fashion advice from Alison, priceless:giggle:
Just looking at Alison's poodle, Will, on her Beauty Fix show. I do quite like some of his outfits. Today it is a small dot print shirt in green and slim fit corduroy trousers in a wine colour. Both look like Ted Baker to me. Alison made a comment about his trousers being too tight. His shirt is a bit too. Like me he suffers from a slight muffin top (tho' I have the excuse of being a fair bit older than him), accentuated by a very fitted shirt. :wave:

A muffin top?? on that beanpole of a frame? God help me then. He is very slim and cute, I think. He does seem very far up Youngs A***. I heard him once mention his boyfriend too. Very admirable for that, on live tv. Very unqvc, I bet the producer told him to not mention his sexuality again. They seem so very straight laced at times.

A muffin top?? on that beanpole of a frame? God help me then. He is very slim and cute, I think. He does seem very far up Youngs A***. I heard him once mention his boyfriend too. Very admirable for that, on live tv. Very unqvc, I bet the producer told him to not mention his sexuality again. They seem so very straight laced at times.

He's definitely a bit podgy for his age. I can spot flab on a man at 100 paces. His sense of dress isn't any better than ay's either

So why was AY staring at his trousers to comment on how tight they were?:wonder:

He was reading from his ipad, saying people were commenting on his trousers. Probably those on the Q FB page!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back