What should qvc change their name too.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
I think despite the odd success story QVC no longer stands for quality , value. or convenience.
So what should they change their name too. my suggestion is CARP
Costly
Aggrevating
Repetitive
Pap

What's yours?

I think despite the odd success story QVC no longer stands for quality , value. or convenience.
So what should they change their name too. my suggestion is CARP
Costly
Aggrevating
Repetitive
Pap

What's yours?

I think you should change the R with the A

SHAM - Seriously Hit and Miss. Then they could have a feature where you can vote on each item and they can tell us whether their customers are giving it a thumbs up or blowing a raspberry and one lucky purchaser can be selected for free p&p.

SHAM - Seriously Hit and Miss. Then they could have a feature where you can vote on each item and they can tell us whether their customers are giving it a thumbs up or blowing a raspberry and one lucky purchaser can be selected for free p&p.

What, rather like the Rotten Tomatoes film review site? Ooh yes, brill idea, I love it! :clapping:

It could be fab; they could have a little interactive feature.....I'm thinking the monkeys from Madagascar, who, when you choose to 'dislike', pop up with the cheery phrase 'If you have any poo, fling it now!' & when you click the relevant box, a little steaming pile of poop appears by your 'rating'.....something like that? :grin:

Thank you kitten. I'm a bit of a dinosaur in these matters but I knew the possibilities had to be out there.

What, rather like the Rotten Tomatoes film review site? Ooh yes, brill idea, I love it! :clapping:

It could be fab; they could have a little interactive feature.....I'm thinking the monkeys from Madagascar, who, when you choose to 'dislike', pop up with the cheery phrase 'If you have any poo, fling it now!' & when you click the relevant box, a little steaming pile of poop appears by your 'rating'.....something like that? :grin:

:mysmilie_483: If only lol.

CC

Latest posts

Back