Jill Franks owns QVC, dontcha know!?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

E

Estella

Guest Shopper
Yep, she's at it again guys. Just heard her on the butler and Wilson hour saying SHE'S only got a few of these left now and once it's gone, she doesn't know when SHE'LL be able to get it back in stock! Wow, I'm sure she's very popular with the buyers, taking credit for their work! Can't believe that she's still saying all that kind of stuff, making out like its her own company! Come on QVC bigwigs, put her in her place for heaven's sake!

Yep, she's at it again guys. Just heard her on the butler and Wilson hour saying SHE'S only got a few of these left now and once it's gone, she doesn't know when SHE'LL be able to get it back in stock! Wow, I'm sure she's very popular with the buyers, taking credit for their work! Can't believe that she's still saying all that kind of stuff, making out like its her own company! Come on QVC bigwigs, put her in her place for heaven's sake!

She's so full of her own importance isn't she?

Can you imagine the conversations she has at home with 'hubby'.

MY company has made sooooo much profit today
MY stock levels were checked by MY auditors today
MY call centre have taken on another 50 staff, and I will try and meet every one !

(and thats just her pillow talk !!!)

I got fed up with hearing "oh my gosh" and enthusing as she put on huge bling that we all know she wouldn't be seen dead in. He was looking even skinner then ever. Somebody give him a pie!!

The only one who doesnt look ridiculous is Ali and thats because shes so beautiful you hardly notice the jewellery on her! Wonder what she really makes of it all? :wonder:

They were saying this morning that they expected this tat to sell out by lunchtime - is it still for sale?

Ali had a black and white wedding and had the couple dancing (in black and white) on top of her
cake. He's also made some clothes for her daughter India, and was showing photos of them
last week. I think he designed her wedding dress also. He seems genuinely fond of her, she is
very beautiful and seems a lovely person

She was brave letting him design her wedding dress.

Am i the only person on this forum who doesn't mind JF?

She was brave letting him design her wedding dress.

Am i the only person on this forum who doesn't mind JF?
I don't mind JF. I just let her waffle away, and somehow i feel sorry for her, like something is lacking in her life IMO

There's loads of people like it out there. A few years a go I wanted to borrow quite a large six figure sum for my business. My so called Corporate Bank Manager (who had just been promoted) said to me in front of two of my Directors ' You may have been able to borrow money in the past without all the proper checks, but if I'm going to lend you my money I want you to provide x,y,z'. It was the tone of the 'my money' that got my goat. I can't remember my exact reply but it involved me sarcastically saying I didn't realise he owned Barclays Bank!!!

These type of people are known in the real world as ars3hol3s!

I don't mind JF...Can't say I like her particularly either.Claire Sutton is my bug bear,really cannot stand her presenting style.

One another note,I must be the only person on this forum that DOESN'T think the model Ali is beautiful.

A few years ago I often used to see Ali in our high street, heading for the tube station, so wondered if she either lived or was working near here. It was unmistakably her and she always looked stunning and happy.

I was watching a Sarah Chapman hour on the Beauty Channel yesterday and heard JF say that the ultimate cleanse helped get rid of some marks on the side of her face caused by her mobile phone. Trouble is earlier on this year she said Exactly the same thing during a Decleor hour only this time it was Decleor's life radience which had helped. Now I don't for one minute believe that JF is alone in being economical with the truth in her selling techniques. I don't trust ANY of them anymore.

Im fascinated as to how a mobile phone caused marks on her face, is it glued to her ear. I use mine a lot but suprise suprise no marks
I was watching a Sarah Chapman hour on the Beauty Channel yesterday and heard JF say that the ultimate cleanse helped get rid of some marks on the side of her face caused by her mobile phone. Trouble is earlier on this year she said Exactly the same thing during a Decleor hour only this time it was Decleor's life radience which had helped. Now I don't for one minute believe that JF is alone in being economical with the truth in her selling techniques. I don't trust ANY of them anymore.

Latest posts

Back