Lenny - HELLO!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Like Q on in the background Saturday's and don't mind Lenny, but someone tell him to stop interrupting and shouting, it's very rude and I've got a hangover!

dunno about lenny, i could hear AD squawking from the kitchen. had to come in and mute it even for that distance.

Never bought anything from his range but I do love him.he does make me laugh.I agree he interrupts a lot but I can forgive him for that when hes so likeable.

I find Diane Gilman does the same thing and it gets on my nerves then.

Happy Birthday Lenny!

Love his humour and his energy.

I have just ordered 105158, I thought it looked lovely and I will wear it a lot.

it's a shame because i like to have q on on saturday mornings while i come to, drink several cups of coffee and decide what i'm going to do for the day. however 99% of the time it's AD so i have to switch off. i mute to start with but can still 'hear' her and have to give up completely.

Lenny seems a nice guy, but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee tone down the enthusiasm and stop shouting at us, I very seldom watch the whole show, he doesn't even allow the presenter to give out the sizes... I have never bought any of his fashion, but his prices seem reasonable.....

I've thoroughly enjoyed watching Lenny these past few days. He had me in stitches yesterday when he was on with Pipa. A breath of fresh air, can't fault him. More Lenny please :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

it's a shame because i like to have q on on saturday mornings while i come to, drink several cups of coffee and decide what i'm going to do for the day. however 99% of the time it's AD so i have to switch off. i mute to start with but can still 'hear' her and have to give up completely.

Me too Janie, was sat there with a nice hot mug of tea planning a restful and pleasant day to make up for a hectic working week when that awful yakking and gabbing had me panicking as I would not find the remote to mute it away.

Like Q on in the background Saturday's and don't mind Lenny, but someone tell him to stop interrupting and shouting, it's very rude and I've got a hangover!

I know Frazzled, just turned over, and he is annoying in that he never let's anyone finish their sentence, and why does he keep SHOUTING!!!!:mysmilie_365:

Llenny is great in small doses, real NY rag trade guy.Whoever gets to present with him must have drawn the short straw, they can't get a word in.I actually felt sorry for AD she couldn't even get the sizes out.

Lenny can do no wrong in my eyes, he's a good test for the presenters. If they can cope with him they can cope with anyone!

I love watching Lenny he's so entertaining and anyone that can shut up AD can't be all bad. I have to switch over when she's on but never have to with Lenny.

I love watching Lenny he's so entertaining and anyone that can shut up AD can't be all bad. I have to switch over when she's on but never have to with Lenny.

maybe i should have stuck it out then. from the kitchen i could hear the squawking and cackling forced laugh HAA! HA! HAA! couldn't find the remote fast enough. she managed to get in a 'i tell you what' before i muted.

Can't stand the man but that's probably because I hate loud in your face people in general. Can't comment about his 'fashion' cos as soon as that overactive gob revs up I switch off. The thought of him and Dawson trying to out squawk each other is truly frightening.

Had to laugh on Friday when he was on with Kathy T she interupted Lenny in full flow to say she needed to get the sizes out and he made some comment about her being rude! Huh?

Latest posts

Back