new mobile phone - HELP !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
Have just acquired a Nokia Lumia 610 as an early Xmas pressie - I'm not much of a techie and OH knows less than me - I can make and receive calls, and receive texts, but I just cannot send texts..have been trying via Google to find out what I'm missing, but no joy - can anyone throw any light on this for me please?

Do you not know how to do it or do you mean the texts won't go?! You Tube is always handy, may be worth a look :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ha ha! I mean they won't send - haven't been able to find any help on the net yet...I'm giving it a rest - driving me barmy!

DD and boyfriend just rolled up - he sorted it in two minutes flat! Something to do with a central messaging number..? All Greek to me! But up & running now and emails too, my word, never thought I'd be doing emails on my moby!

I was so impressed with my step DD's phone when they visited recently and thought it was time I dragged myself into the 21st century, but you forget all the niggly things like having to set these things up and really, I've not a ruddy clue!

Latest posts

Back