Loen Love

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Loen is probably my favourite presenters on Ideal World, i only tend to watch ideal world when she is on and think shes brilliant with some of the guests mainly Janice and joe the chef, however i did see her on two cooking shows with Paul Brodel and saw another side to her, seems like she doesnt really like him and if felt like he was very uncomfortable on air with her at times.. I no she prefers Joe the other chef but felt iit was alittle unfair on paul to make it so obvious. Still love Loen and mayb she was just having an off day :)

I have not noticed this but watch more Ideal world than qvc so will look out for a paul/loen show. I know Loean is popular with viewers and I d quite like her but she is far from my favourite. Im still mourning the loss of the longest serving leading lady, Ellis. Now I did get the impression Loen and Ellis were not the biggest of pals. I also prefer Dennice and Debbie Shore to Loen but Loen would come before Lotte or genevieve and definitley before the dull Jaqui.

On IW Debbie Shore /Genevieve and Lottie are the only female presenters that I would watch for more than 5mins .Loen is just a wannabe comedienne, Dennice / Jaqui /Joanne are really dreadful and I wouldn't pay them with buttons.

I'd say that Loen doesn't need to be a Wannabe comedian..she would do a good job as a proper one. Very funny lady and she keeps it real..which I like.

I also like Debbie shore and miss Ellis , Loen did mention Ellis's name the other day on a craft show , Loen said how she wasnt her producer Dans favourite presenter it was shaun and ellis who is no longer there nothing else was said but as far as ive seen thats the first time anyones mentioned Ellis on air since she left. I think ellis and Loen used to be friends as they used to do similar shifts a few years ago but the last year or so they were on differnt shifts, and also when Loen had fb Ellis was never a friend of hers on there .

Loen is probably my favourite presenters on Ideal World, i only tend to watch ideal world when she is on and think shes brilliant with some of the guests mainly Janice and joe the chef, however i did see her on two cooking shows with Paul Brodel and saw another side to her, seems like she doesnt really like him and if felt like he was very uncomfortable on air with her at times.. I no she prefers Joe the other chef but felt iit was alittle unfair on paul to make it so obvious. Still love Loen and mayb she was just having an off day :)

I have set up a thread that I hope the moderator will let through.
I used to work for Ideal World as a floor manager, and want to answer all questions like this in the thread.
As a floor manager I would look after guests/presenters, manage the shows, products, look after health and safety in the studio and be in contact with directors and producers throughout the show.

Answer:

Loen and Paul get on very well. She must have been having an off day.

Latest posts

Back