polti vap steam generator iron

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Dont see these half as much as before on Ideal. Its been ages since a iron pick of the day. Im thinking of buying a polti iron, about the £200 mark, are they worth it? any info/opinions greatly appreciated. are they so mcuh different from non pressurised steam generators, Iv had those and find them no better than ordinary irons.

Dont see these half as much as before on Ideal. Its been ages since a iron pick of the day. Im thinking of buying a polti iron, about the £200 mark, are they worth it? any info/opinions greatly appreciated. are they so mcuh different from non pressurised steam generators, Iv had those and find them no better than ordinary irons.

I purchased a polti about 2 years ago the vaporella and its brilliant you can get it for around £90 in Currys cos I got another one a few months ago, as I dropped the first one and cracked it:doh: I find it useful when I wash my daughters dresses, put them on the hanger and later on when dry just run the steam over them so no iron marks! Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back