Mike Mason's CV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He buys £78 a bottle aftershave, he spends £75 a month on sky he could put that in the hobbies and interests part of his cv and also that he likes spending time with his family and lady/goddess.

Last edited:
Pretty sure he once said he was a World War II survivor whilst flogging a copy of "A bridge on the River Kwai" on Betamax

He also worked on that rip off Quizz Call channel when it was on air.

It was even worse than the sit-up channels when it came to conning people!

It must have suited him down to the ground.

He also worked on that rip off Quizz Call channel when it was on air.

It was even worse than the sit-up channels when it came to conning people!

It must have suited him down to the ground.

Mike Mason on Quiz Con: :phone: :call:

According to the description: '... to make matters worse it was also 6 hours of Mike Mason.'

Last edited:
he's a country gent, maybe the horse and hound will give him a column to write.
With someone as Multi talented as Mason the world is truly his oyster. The only one who comes close to Mason is Our James Russell. No one else is fit to lace his boots.

I bet he likes a bit of bum fun as well. Put that down on his CV.

I've noticed Mikey (aka Moet & Muffins) doesn't come on as much to defend himself, he probably realises it's a losing battle to convince us that he is not a tw*t.:thinking:

Hobbies and Interests section;

Mike has systemacticaly equalised his house. Each room (including the toilet) has an 'x' placed in the exact centre for optimal sound quality - because Mike knows 'sound' he understands it; he is part of the equation.

I've noticed Mikey (aka Moet & Muffins) doesn't come on as much to defend himself, he probably realises it's a losing battle to convince us that he is not a tw*t.:thinking:

I observe. There' not much point replying as you all seem to know better and There's no need to act on comments unless they are libellous as it's rather obvious tha the people on this site have nothing better to do with their lives than bad mouth people they know absolutely nothing about.

Seriously? What would possess you to make such a comment about a person you
don't know?

I was being sarcastic. After seeing lie upon lie committed by Mr Mason's selling techniques, I would be inclined not believe his CV, verbal or written.

Latest posts

Back