why does everything take so long to be delivered?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Ideal is taking the mick. Every single thing I order takes the maximum time to be delivered, its always the very kast day of the estimate, so I have no claim, but its funny how it always takes till the last day, never once does it come early. Frustrates when the item you order is back on as another pick of the day as it takes so long to get the first.

Well it isnt always out of necessity, I know that. I keep giving them chances. Im ordering a lot and giving away a lot, which makes me happy, seeing people happy at being given some things which I dont keep. I have to say, although Ideal did take a longtime, I had a missing part and on a member of this forums advice, I rang UK rather than the Indian call centre, and they were very obliging and are sending the missing part. Very impressed.

Well it isnt always out of necessity, I know that. I keep giving them chances. Im ordering a lot and giving away a lot, which makes me happy, seeing people happy at being given some things which I dont keep. I have to say, although Ideal did take a longtime, I had a missing part and on a member of this forums advice, I rang UK rather than the Indian call centre, and they were very obliging and are sending the missing part. Very impressed.

Except there shouldn't have been a part missing in the first place.

Is it down to your location? I have never had to wait long for stuff to be delivered and I live at the backside of the country! Not many motorways in East Anglia, dual carriageways are like Alton Towers rides to me...

I have set up a thread that I hope the moderator will let through.
I used to work for Ideal World as a floor manager, and want to answer all questions like this in the thread.
As a floor manager I would look after guests/presenters, manage the shows, products, look after health and safety in the studio and be in contact with directors and producers throughout the show.

Answer:

It depends what you order. Things such as Karcher, Polti, Handy, all come direct from the manufacturer therefore seem to have more of a delay.

Agree there. On some occasions its come through really quickly (the halogen oven from the snow covered UK came through in less than 3!) whilst gardening stuff takes an eon. QVC are in the same boat with variable delivery times.

order from good popular sites. Whenever i order for something, I got it delivered within 2-3 days. you should go for trustworthy sites.

order from good popular sites. Whenever i order for something, I got it delivered within 2-3 days. you should go for trustworthy sites.

I order from Ideal World...ordered VariChef on Sunday 2nd December and received on 5th December - delivered within 2-3 days.

I ordered a phone for hubby yesterday from a well known online retailer. Order placed at 12.24pm Tuesday and order received by 10.55 am Wednesday! Take note IW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back