wayne the "chef"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
i am more and more sure he is a comedy character

on bid now he has a great habit of starting up his blender just as the presenter is trying the hard sell

seems a nice guy actually despite having very little cooking experience

Wayne the chef is a " true hero" setting his blender going just when the presenter is going to start lying, come on wayne we need you on the james and mike shows im sure he would burn his blender out !!!

He's ****** mental (in a good way) :hi: I know where I'd stick the blender if James and Mike came on :smirk:

He's clearly no more a chef than I am but he seems like a nice chap. He deserves a bit of slack, the poor man had to breathe the same air as the insidious Nicola George today so I hope he hasn't caught anything nasty.

Like her morals :wink:

Its crazy that they cant afford a propper chef or at least someone with a reasonable background in cooking or catering.

I knew from the first moment i spotted Wayne he wasnt a pro-chef, i assumed he was some guy out of the staff canteen but it seems he isnt even that. He is so clumsy, the things he says, the way he cuts things etc

Its crazy that they cant afford a propper chef or at least someone with a reasonable background in cooking or catering.

I knew from the first moment i spotted Wayne he wasnt a pro-chef, i assumed he was some guy out of the staff canteen but it seems he isnt even that. He is so clumsy, the things he says, the way he cuts things etc

I suspect they could afford a real chef however, anyone who wants a credible career wouldn't go near these charlatans as it's professional suicide.

That's my only comfort, these utterly dreadful presenters now have no credibility and no decent company will hopefully touch them with a bargepole. I'm afraid I cannot see Nicola George fulfilling her ambition of performing on Broadway.

Note how wayne the chef after his disastrous results with his halogen now presents a gravy boat after every meal he creates and is all to ready to pour. Anyway i wouldnt trust wayne as far as i could throw him....he conjures up an image of dark s+m, reckon he likes a bit of leather, if any member of bid tv has a "prince albert" waynes ya man .

Note how wayne the chef after his disastrous results with his halogen now presents a gravy boat after every meal he creates and is all to ready to pour. Anyway i wouldnt trust wayne as far as i could throw him....he conjures up an image of dark s+m, reckon he likes a bit of leather, if any member of bid tv has a "prince albert" waynes ya man .
Presumably his autobiography would be entitled Fifty Shades of Gravy? :giggle:

Give him a break guys, he has had experience with food http://www.wayneeagles.co.uk/wayne-and-food.html

At college he studied cookery, and that, it pretty much seems is that.... It shows, but I love watching him!!!

Just because Wayne has put down that he did a cookery course at college, it means naff all as a qualification for chef status especially if he couldn't get any work from it!

I think he is awful. But I guess it shows how little regard Bid TV pay to their products if they are employing people like Wayne and Peter Sherlock as 'experts' to sell their goods. It loses any little credibility they have and makes this shopping network look amateurish and chavvy at best. :dull:

Last edited:
I did Domestic Science in school back in the late 70's/early 80's. Miss gave us all a certificate because we made nice flapjacks.

Therefore I am a chef. :tongue:

Last edited:
Wirral, I would rather see you demonstrate the Bid kitchen tat than Wayne.

Well as it seems one requires a halogen oven to cook anything properly i'm afraid I can't make flapjacks anymore!

Latest posts

Back