ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LoopyLoo

Leeds's Lovely LoopyLoo
Trying to log in to check out my basket - use email address, password, coder thing - then it says I have successfully signed in, yet when I go into the auction room or click checkout, the log-in screen comes up again. Just lost something I was trying to bid for as it said I wasn't logged in, but I was mrang

Any ideas? Thankyou peeps x

Try clearing your cookies Lou then try logging in again

I missed out on trying to bid for something too. Logged in and picture didn't come up and next thing it said Gone at the item I was after, I didn't think it would close so fast at it was under £10 still for something in gold. :rolleyes:

Loopyloo,

That happens to me, i have to exit my browser aol in my case, sign into aol again then it lets me sign in correctly. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Eeeeeeeeee, panic over thankyou! Ditched Firefox and tried IE and it's let me log in properly ... hoowoo

I tried shutting down and rebooting and that didn't work, so if it doesn't, you need to:

• Go into Tools
  • Go into Options
  • In the Private Data section you need to select Clear Now
  • In Clear Private Data select Cookies.
  • Select Clear Private Data Now.
I then restarted by laptop, but I'm not sure if I needed to. When I had restarted I logged in fine. I've had to do it once since then so it might be something you need to do regularly, but once you've done it once, it will come up as option when you press Tools rather than going through Options and Private Data.

Hope that makes sense :1:

I tried shutting down and rebooting and that didn't work, so if it doesn't, you need to:

• Go into Tools
  • Go into Options
  • In the Private Data section you need to select Clear Now
  • In Clear Private Data select Cookies.
  • Select Clear Private Data Now.
I then restarted by laptop, but I'm not sure if I needed to. When I had restarted I logged in fine. I've had to do it once since then so it might be something you need to do regularly, but once you've done it once, it will come up as option when you press Tools rather than going through Options and Private Data.

Hope that makes sense :1:

Thankyou so much Rebecca! Will try that next time :22:

I can't get it to work with Firefix either, I have ti use IE every time, and I hate using IE :(

Good morning, everyone!

I hope you had a good weekend!

This logging in issue is a strange one. I get it occasionally myself. What works for me (in Firefox on a Mac) is to Quit Firefox and then go in again - works every time.

I'm working with the web team to try and find the issue, so any information you can give me about when it happens to you would be really useful.

Things like browser version and so on would be great but, in particular, whether you have any other windows with Rocks.tv open at the same time would be very helpful.

If you want to email them to me at [email protected], I can forward them on to the web team.

Many thanks,

John

Morning John :D

I dont think its just a firefox issue as its happened to me, I logged in using IE, logged in fine but as soon as it went to the auction page I wasn't logged in again, so, I logged in using firefox and it was fine.

Latest posts

Back