Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TimeForTheTruth

Guest Shopper
Hi guys,
I used to work for Ideal World.
I haven't signed up to this site to show Ideal World in a negative light, but rather to answer a lot of the questions, and put right a lot of the assumptions you all make.

I am also not here to defend Ideal World / Create and Craft, but I just get annoyed seeing threads suggesting reasons for many things, knowing full well that they are incorrect.

Things such as:

-where presenters have gone
-why they sell hard at certain time
-why some presenters aren't on craft a lot
-why certain products are repeated a lot and not much is on each show
-why janice already had a charged "just in product", with her pictures on
-Loens relationship with Paul Brodel
-Why Paul Lavers isn't on screen as much as you would hope

Anything, please ask, and I will answer. I'd like to put ALL of your suspicions and questions right.

Thanks

Why did you leave?

In all honesty? Better hours, better pay, better television job, better prospects. Ideal World/Create and Craft and Deal is a fun place to work with really nice staff, backstage and on air. But it's a place to start your career as a backstage worker in television. I learnt a lot about live television here, but there is no career progression or salary scale for those behind the camera.

I hope this helps :)

what happened with Ellis please?

She was off for months with a bad hip, having an operation and then recovery time. She came for for about 10 days then mutually parted ways. She needed / wanted a new challenge and had been away from ideal world too long. She was away for around 6-7 months.

I'm new here and whilst I agree with everything said about price drop and bid, and most of what is said about Ideal World I LOVE create and craft. I've picked up many tips and loads of ideas and bought a few things. I have no complaints (yet!) at all. And it seems a very friendly place to work

When I click on 'reply with a quote' from the thread poster I keep getting an automatic link to an on line craft shop - anyone else?

Ellis certainly looked like she enjoyed being at IW.

Come on, without anyone having to ask... tell us more about everything :) :) :)

There have been many complaints over the years on this forum about the India based Customer Services - justifiably in many cases. How do the management feel about this department? Also, on the "Say No to 0870" website, they quote 01733 860534 for a UK based Customer Services. Is this recommended as a first source for access to CS, even though IW steer us towards India?

There have been many complaints over the years on this forum about the India based Customer Services - justifiably in many cases. How do the management feel about this department? Also, on the "Say No to 0870" website, they quote 01733 860534 for a UK based Customer Services. Is this recommended as a first source for access to CS, even though IW steer us towards India?

Always ring that uk number. Straight through to Peterborough production offices :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back