Anyone Want To Sell Me Their Tova Diamonique?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Let's face it, even if you can't help, this should give you a giggle on a boring November day :blush: :giggle:

[stands up sheepishly, clears throat] My name is ArtDeco and I have to confess to loving Tova Diamonique. It's the whole art deco thing really. I have a few pieces and would love more. I keep checking the web and picked up a few bits, and also Fleabay though nothing has come up that I liked. I wish I'd bought more when the range first launched, the addiction hadn't got hold of me then, I was still at the scoffing stage...Anyway the long and the short of it is I thought I'd post here and see if anyone has any they'd be interested in selling, Perhaps people who have had the therapy I clearly need and have come out the other side as sane once more. I might be able to save you the Ebay fees!

Can we keep this between ourselves? To be honest I want as few people as possible to knows that things have got this bad...:sweat: :giggle:

Aha - a deafening silence - perhaps I'm not the only Tova Dyermoaneek fan out there, if you're all desperate to hang on to yours? I may not have filled my jewellery box but I feel*much* better about myself now!

I have a tova broooch , but not the box it came in. Never used it. Its in my jewellery box. On the web now , heart shaped. Will
find out the number later and let you know it

Latest posts

Back