Hoax or not!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

scbu

Guest Shopper
So TFTT has left this site i for one am disappointed they have , yes i was very sceptical at the start but yesterday i was beginning they were for real , but as soon as it was mentioned IW were or could be reading this they have decided to leave which kinda makes me think it was all just a stunt. Big shame tbh coz at least it got people talking on this part of the forum.

I'm disappointed TFTT has left the forum. Bet the Ideal World part of the forum has never had so many views. It's not as if the questions had stopped. Very strange. Back to not many posts on here now. Come back TFTT , we've not finished.

I had another read through the thread TFTT started and alot of his answers didnt add up he said he started work at IW in 2012 and was there for around 10mnths meaning , well how did he know the reason for Easyio leaving IW and going to QVC , Easyio left 3+ years ago way before he began working there also he would have had very little contact with Ellis and she was off for 6/7mnths and left in september time.

I had another read through the thread TFTT started and alot of his answers didnt add up he said he started work at IW in 2012 and was there for around 10mnths meaning , well how did he know the reason for Easyio leaving IW and going to QVC , Easyio left 3+ years ago way before he began working there also he would have had very little contact with Ellis and she was off for 6/7mnths and left in september time.

I've worked where I do for 7.5 years but I know things that happened before that time so can't see any reason for TFTT not to know things about the company before they started.

Also what has having little contact with Elis got to do with anything?

It was obviously a troll and not genuine in the slightest :cheeky:

In what way was it 'obviously a troll'?

Not even sure why people don't think they were a real person - people seem to always look at things in the most cynical ways possible.

I would have liked to ask what shape wear the models really wear when on set. I really doubt it is anything IW actually sell.

[
Why would he no about one certain product when IW sell hundreds of different ones seems very odd.

It could either have been a genuine ex-IW employee, They gave enough info to have been identified and it's entirely possible that they were threatened with breaching confidentiality clauses of their contract.

Alternatively it was a troll? who knows? At first I thought it was IW themselves, but they wouldn't admit to the Bissel matters!

Come on Alan1302, you're an intelligent guy and very much so from your postings here, isn't it always good to question? Someone purporting to be from a channel we highly slate on here, suddenly deciding to post some 'truths' which incidentally show the channel and presenters pretty much 99% in a glowing light? We should question everything in life, else be taken for suckers time and time again. I don't necessarily think the person WAS a troll, or IW themselves, but the way the few of us who dared question were slated was quite upsetting.

As all of our Mum's undoubtedly said "if I told you to put your head in the fire would you do it...? "

It could either have been a genuine ex-IW employee, They gave enough info to have been identified and it's entirely possible that they were threatened with breaching confidentiality clauses of their contract.

Alternatively it was a troll? who knows? At first I thought it was IW themselves, but they wouldn't admit to the Bissel matters!

That's what I thought. After they gave their time of employment etc. I thought they must have been identified by IW and perhaps been given a good talking to.

It was fun while it lasted, but really we are not a lot wiser now he/she are gone. TBH we were told nothing that we didn't already know/guess.

Come on Alan1302, you're an intelligent guy and very much so from your postings here, isn't it always good to question? Someone purporting to be from a channel we highly slate on here, suddenly deciding to post some 'truths' which incidentally show the channel and presenters pretty much 99% in a glowing light? We should question everything in life, else be taken for suckers time and time again. I don't necessarily think the person WAS a troll, or IW themselves, but the way the few of us who dared question were slated was quite upsetting.

As all of our Mum's undoubtedly said "if I told you to put your head in the fire would you do it...? "

When people usually have a moan about Ideal World though it is about the customer services side of things or mentioning about Karcher being on again! But TTFT was talking about the behind the scenes parts and what goes on in the production of the live programmes. So, from what I read it was not casting Ideal World in a positive or negative light just showing how things are behind the scenes at a shopping TV station rather than trying to make out Ideal World was brilliant. They did put people right on some things though which I found interesting such as when they demo Karcher stuff they actually bring in weathered slabs rather than faking the dirt on them. I was hoping that they would stay around and we could get a further insight into things as I find that side of TV very interesting. If you don’t think they were a troll or sent from Ideal World themselves don’t you think that some of the posters on here were pretty hostile to the poster?

I certainly do agree with you that things should always be questioned but you do have to question in the right way and I’m not sure some people on here saying ‘I think it’s rubbish’ and ‘I think Ideal World sent them’ is the best way to go. Some people will never believe anything even when it’s staring them in the face – you only need to see the amount of people that don’t believe the moon landings despite the incredible amount of evidence that points to it being done.

That's really great!!!!

TFTT came on this site and started a thread called "Ask me anything" and even said about asking him why presenters left. If there only intention was to talk about behind the scene's stuff then they should have made that clear from the start.

If you look at his first post again it says ' ask where presenters have gone' not why they have left.

We no where the presenters have gone its why they have left we wanted to know, and as i said there post was name "ask me anything" not " only ask me things that i want to tell u". And as someone else said we dont no anymore now than what we did before so was a complete waste of time.

If it was a 'plant' from IW then they've certainly achieved their goal. You're all still talking about it and this section of the forum hasn't seem that much action for a while. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We no where the presenters have gone its why they have left we wanted to know, and as i said there post was name "ask me anything" not " only ask me things that i want to tell u". And as someone else said we dont no anymore now than what we did before so was a complete waste of time.

Sounds like you just wanted mindeless gossip about people and the company and they did say in their post that they would not go into things like why someone left - as generally they would not know anyway and even if they did they could not tell.

I, for one found the information all very interesting and gained an insight into the workings of a TV shopping channel...which is what i expected from the thread. I just wish it had gone on for a bit longer.

Latest posts

Back