UK contact please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sandyf

Registered Shopper
Please can you tell me the name of a UK Customer Service contact for C & C. I am fed up with orders taking so long to be despatched. Other peeps seem to have their orders despatched quickly.

I ordered the Oekaki sewing machine early Sunday evening and order status still showing order in progress. Whilst a lady on another forum placed her order on Saturday and it was delivered today.

I could only find an ideal world uk contact number but the should be able to help u its 01733 887123, otherwise trying emailing [email protected] he has welcomed customers to contact him , see the top thread on this page . Hope this helps

I could only find an ideal world uk contact number but the should be able to help u its 01733 887123, otherwise trying emailing [email protected] he has welcomed customers to contact him , see the top thread on this page . Hope this helps

Thanks for your replty. I've emailed Gareth Parker but he hasn't bothered to reply.I know there is someone else to contact but can't remember his name. I think it is John something. Will give the IW no a ring tomorrow if there is no progress with the order.

Ordered Sunday and it's now Tuesday afternoon? Give them a bit of time!

How much time do they need? I placed an order with QVC on Saturday and Courier delivered today. Placed an order with amazon Sunday and that arrived today. I've found that large items with IW are despatched within a couple of days so why can't c & c do the same?.

I think ur rushing it, id at least give them 4/5 days, id say u just got lucky with QVC as many people wait 5 days for things to arrive from them.

I think ur rushing it, id at least give them 4/5 days, id say u just got lucky with QVC as many people wait 5 days for things to arrive from them.

I put an order in late nov/ early dec and it still hasn't arrived, yet a few items I bought after have. I emailed Gareth and have no reply and the email address has been removed from their site. I refuse to call the number from my mobile as it will cost as much as the order. I will resort to trying another way.

I hope yours has turned up.

Latest posts

Back