What do you want to see inside Mike's Box?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not another jewellery avalanche Godsake getting boring now, do you think they make money out of this?
Leave to other professional channels like gemstv or rocks and co mikes box do me a favour, some naff metal that's worth
£1.00 or less

I want to see a huge box packed full of worry angels, with the contents of the box being poured onto James Russell from a great height.

Without warning.

:mysmilie_454:

I really like Mike and i really enjoy watching his shows. He is very funny and terrifically entertaining. one of the few presenters i can watch with the volume on.

I really like Mike and i really enjoy watching his shows. He is very funny and terrifically entertaining. one of the few presenters i can watch with the volume on.
Mike used to be pretty good a while back but various incidents have somewhat soured the experience, especially his behaviour after having returned after an absence. And his references to "lady/goddess" can be construed as being somewhat sexist depending on the context.

Any cynicism shown towards various presenters by members of this forum may be somewhat off-putting to anyone new here, but once you've witnessed (for example) the sales tactics used by presenters like Mike in order to sell fire blankets, you can't help but feel sceptical towards both presenter(s) and management for willingly permitting such sales methods to be used on their channels. And once you realise that you have been lied to on at least one occasion, you then start to think what else they could possibly be hiding.

There are good presenters on these channels and (shock, horror) the occasional bargain, but the bad aspects of these channels end up outweighing the good points the more you watch and learn about what is actually happening here.

Mike knows 'sound' so he would be pleased to hear you put the volume 'on' for him :clapping:

Latest posts

Back