Bought egyptian cotton bedding with free postage -

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MillysMomma

Registered Shopper
but now they have gone back on it and said it was £7.99 postage after all. I am absolutely appalled that they can do this and have recorded it on my freesat box as evidence. How do they get away with it?:angry:

but now they have gone back on it and said it was £7.99 postage after all. I am absolutely appalled that they can do this and have recorded it on my freesat box as evidence. How do they get away with it?:angry:

Be very wary with this lot, MillysMomma. At the very least they make bad errors and mistakes. You might want to take close attention of your goods when it arrives to check whether what you receive matches what you expected. :call:

A couple of things from their FB page

Someone bought the pampering deal last night with free post and has been charged £7.99

Another phoned for the £1 necklace the other night and was phoned back to say they'd bought a candyfloss machine

These things happen I spose :giggle: but another thing that puts me off them is the overseas call centre when things do go wrong

Hello MillysMomma.

Whatever happened to the "we said it so we'll have to stand by it " line?

They are nothng but scoundrels nowadays!

Latest posts

Back