Strictly 2012 1st December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
I really hope Bruce has taken his pills and is not as bad as last week.:wonder:

Michael has Latin again this week:doh: So expect him to be near bottom

Louis is doing a Charleston, not sure how this one will play out. Training looked okay.

Kimberly the jive. Looked good in training.

If I was going to predict the future, I will say Michael will go. His performance tonight was not good at all, although i like him.

Michael a sure thing for the dance off though he should be joined by the overmarked Lisa. She made way too many mistakes and nothing was picked up on by the judges. Biggest surprise was that Nicky was in the bottom two when he did nothing wrong compared to Lisa & Denise. Providing he doesn't get Denise in a dance off it's Michael going out. Talking of Denise, another one way overmarked and way too many spins to be classed as content. Latin doesn't quite suit her with her height though.

Then again, the public might want to see Michael's ballroom again (hmmmm and I want to see Nathalie again ;-) ) and we'll see Lisa & Denise in the dance off.

Kimberley - good effort, the odd boo boo but really threw herself into it, very enjoyable!

Nicky - fab effort, what are the judges on........too meek & mild, then too aggressive, make your stupid minds minds up FGS! I liked it anyway, even though I hate that ruddy song....& he looked great in a tux!

Dani - no real mistakes but a bit weedy I thought & a tad dull, still looks like she's 'training' rather than 'performing'?

Michael - love Michael but......oh dear, oh dear, oh bl**dy dear!

Lisa - *must think of my blood presure here*, again, what are the judges on??? Flat-footed, clumpy, more grinning/gurning/side by side stuff *stop it Lisa, stop it now, enough all bl**dy ready!* Out of time, out of step & her feet appeared to be superglued to the floor at one point, this is getting stupid now!!!

Louis - good effort from Strictly's closest thing to an 'enfant terrible', highly entertaining & for once he actually looked as though he was dancing with Flavia instead of by (& for!) himself!

Denise - oops, the wheels came off a bit there luv, not yer best effort to date & that dress did her no favours whatsoever considering she has not the faintest hint of a 'figure' & oh dear, all that hesitating & 'preparing' made for not very entertaining viewing I feel! Of course there were no 'hips', she has no hips!

I loved Dani's Waltz. Yes, it was twee but so sweet and cute and the music was perfect. She should have got all 9s.

Louis undermarked by Craig.

Nicky undermarked, I really enjoyed his Arg Tango
Kimberley good, did think the underleg bit look as if something had gone wrong.

Denise overmarked.

Michael in the dance off and out for sure, if things are done right.
Lisa should be in the dance.

I can't cope with the bias towards Lisa anymore, its seriously undermining the credibility of the show.
She was dreadful tonight and if she isn't in the bottom two i may burst a blood vessel.

I can't cope with the bias towards Lisa anymore, its seriously undermining the credibility of the show.
She was dreadful tonight and if she isn't in the bottom two i may burst a blood vessel.

My OH was making noises about me perhaps not watching Strictly any more & would probably have liked to have turned the TV off altogether if DD hadn't been sat there watching it as well, as I bounced up & down in my chair (little knuckles glowing white from the grip on the cushion! lol) shrieking 'What!!! What??? You cannot be serious.....!!! Are you mad??? Oh FGS!!! Idiots!!!' & so on & so forth! :angry: :blush: :grin:

KWC i'm the same, i shout at the TV like a demented woman. Time for my blood pressure tablets i think.

Louis was my dance of the night and a close second Dani's VW. Nicky did well tonight too, imo it was his best dance to date.
Lisa and Michael should be bottom two and either going would be about right...

Denise is mid-table & so could be in trouble this week.

Think it will be Michael & Lisa in the dance-off with Michael going.

Lisa & Michael my bottom two

The judging is very erratic to say the least! Nicky much improved, Dani's waltz was lovely, Louis much better this week, but the marking is all over the place..sheesh..!

Really sad to see Michael & Natalie go, although I must admit my heart fell when I heard they were doing Latin. I think they were a great partnership, and it's odd that I've never really liked Natalie before, but her partnership with Michael has just made me smile.

By the same token, I've always liked James before, but don't like him this series with Denise.

I thought it was such a shame that Kimberley and Pasha made a couple of mistakes, as there would have been 10s there for them otherwise.

I think we're all agreed on one thing though - Lisa has to go!!!!!

The right result in the end, like LC above my heart sank a bit when I saw which dance Michael had coming up, when his Latin was so weak there was no way he was going to deliver a saving performance on the hardest one of the bunch!

Nicky seriously nailed the AT in the dance off, doing exactly what the judges had asked re. his performance & delivery, he is obviously a lot better than they give him credit for, to be able to up his game to that level & under that level of pressure!

Lisa should've been in his place though in the dance off, her performance was utterly cringeworthy & totally lacking in any grace, skill or ability whatsoever!

Well done Nicky, that was a stonkin' performance second time around! :up:

Latest posts

Back