Peter Simon is a weatherman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter is looking better tonight and a bit more perky. That sweater suits him. :sun:

A vile jumper! Suprised he hasn't taken it off...

...more importantly, I hope he has a tena in tonight the way he is reacting with the Yonanas.

Peter is looking a lot better and for the first time in a long time i've been watching for 2 and a half hours and finding it entertaining, No themed hours and the more I watch the Yonanas the more I want 1 :-O, Has anyone on here got 1 and if so what do you think of it?

The only negative comment I can make is that Sally Jax was shouting so loud earlier, maybe its because I havent seen her for a few weeks but she seemed louder than ever tonight

Peter is looking a lot better and for the first time in a long time i've been watching for 2 and a half hours and finding it entertaining, No themed hours and the more I watch the Yonanas the more I want 1 :-O, Has anyone on here got 1 and if so what do you think of it?

The only negative comment I can make is that Sally Jax was shouting so loud earlier, maybe its because I havent seen her for a few weeks but she seemed louder than ever tonight

Agree. The last thing you want in the evenings is a screaming banshee.

Peter was a lot perkier last night and I actually watched for quite a bit - he's SO much better when he doesn't have to do hour after hour of jewellery.

I've not seen him for many weeks, but if that photo is anything to go by he is very much better. Much as I find him irritating I'm pleased for him because, back in the summer, it looked like a case of 'family flowers only' didn't it?

Latest posts

Back