Arty Farty Craft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
05:00PM
Arty Farty Craft

The mind boggles!:D I am not arty and I have got to go out, so hope someone will tell me who got arty with their farty?:eek:

A woman with a voice like a magpie and her tatty stencils. Your mind would soon stop boggling Kathy, in fact if you watched it might stop altogether from boredom :64:

You know what? I'm not a crafter (although I do sew and embroider) and it's actually come to the point where I'm pleased when someone buys me a shop brought card. There has to be a point when people will stop making cards, its got to reach saturation point soon!!......please

Edit to add- I also hate the phrase 'arty farty', like the above poster said, it sounds common.

I know you would think that making cards is the only craft, something....... noo anything would be nice for a change :43:

I am a crafter, but I'm self taught.
I make papier mache stuff - I've made boxes and clothes bins, cards and all sorts of stuff.
But I don't need to buy the horrid stuff IW sell. It's not hard to work out how to make a box.
You can get books from the library or online. It's NOT hard.
And most of IW is horrible. So outdated and quite frankly if I received stuff I'd do a polite face then throw it in the bin.
Their prices are insane.
£20 for 40 pieces of paper? Are you insane? And then there is P&P on top of it?!!!
And as for decoupage.... um... it looks terrible.

Just have a go yourself and you'll create individual pieces that people comment on and mean what they say, rather than do a forced smile over.

Thanks for filling me in Ladies. I was very intrigued by the name of the show,but obviously just another IW gimmick to get non crafters to watch.:54: Nice to see you back posting again vampyre XXX

Last edited:
I know you would think that making cards is the only craft, something....... noo anything would be nice for a change :43:

I do SO agree!

I'm into crafts in a big way, but NOT card making or "scrapbooking" (whatever that is... I've never quite been able to figure it out). How about some DECENT crafts for a change, such as beading (which is also very popular now)?

Latest posts

Back