Bath products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Can anyone recommend some nice bubble baths? I have quite dry skin so always look out for rich, creamy, moisturising types. Hubby is asking for a list of bits I want for xmas and I'm really struggling. I love my baths so thought some luxurious bubbles would be a nice treat :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've just ordered some things from the good old body shop, and waiting for them to arrive.
And got them half price

I like the Sanctuary products they are lovely and not too expensive.

If I am buying for myself nothing beats Dove (deeply nourishing) - it is so rich and creamy and leave my skin really soft, I bought some a few years ago when I went on holiday at the airport and there was little choice, and have used it since as even with tanning etc my skin did not dry out or peel.

Champneys do some lovely indulgent bubble bath, its quite expensive around £12 a bottle but at the moment its on a 3 for 2 offer in Boots plus there are a few special Christmas bundles available too with body lotions, scrubs etc

Arent you getting the Elemis TSV Capirossi?

No Bluebell! I don't want to fork out for more cleanser as I have loads, am turning back to Aldi for moisturiser, have stacks of shower gel, wouldn't use the scrub or oil so it would be an expensive bubble bath!!

Thanks for your suggestions all. I shall check them all out :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Good for you Capirossi. I nearly caved in and bought another TSV, as i'm sitting here waiting for Hopey
to come in. She's just popped out for a nosey, and im watching the Q, and nearly gave in. Came to
my senses LOL

Just remembered ive ordered cowshed 202898. Its 3 shower things and a body lotion,
very good value. I need to use stuff for sensitive skin or i get itchy, so trying to
find something to suit. Will let you know what its like

If I am buying for myself nothing beats Dove (deeply nourishing) - it is so rich and creamy and leave my skin really soft, I bought some a few years ago when I went on holiday at the airport and there was little choice, and have used it since as even with tanning etc my skin did not dry out or peel.

Ugh, sorry, no Dove for me, the moisturiser in their soaps and shower gels is beef fat.

Dove is on the yuck-list, not only for vegetarians/vegans, but also for many religious faiths.

Sorry. :sweat:

Latest posts

Back