Taking rubbish to new heights

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She ran off last night to buy some perfume when she was working with Shylock, she wasn't happy when her name didn't appear on screen after the purchase.

Now the cynic in me might think there's a very good reason why her name didn't appear but I am too much of a gentleman to suggest that!

The presenters pretending to buy the stuff is 100% fake.
Mobile phones are strictly banned in broadcasting studios,so if Sally Klaxon made a charade out of getting her phone out and purchasing then the charade would have to included swithching the phone on and allowing time for the sim card to activate.
Steve McDonald pulled the same stunt a while ago performing a charade whereby he pretented to ask one of the floor crew to purchase a shirt that he was selling for him as he didn't have his phone.
At the end of the charade he said 'Cheers mate' pretending that the purchase had been made.
Except he never said what collar size he wanted!
It's all b******t-every word of it.

Last edited:
I believe that all modern TV Studios use a 'Faraday cage' nowadays to eliminate interference, so, making/receiving a call on a mobile would be impossible unless they went outside of the cage. Goes for wi/fi signals too.

(I could be wrong though).

I've seen them sell a mobile phone and give out the mobile number so that viewers could ring or text them whilst they were on-air, so yes they have properly used a phone several times whilst broadcasting. It also depends on the network used whether or not they can get a good signal in the studio, because different networks use different frequency ranges.

Paul becque pretended to this the other day whilst trying to buy snow melt thingy, With Justin hazel.

Latest posts

Back