Kangol such a top brand says James Russell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinshed

Registered Shopper
Obviously he's never been into Sports direct, quality and expensive he claims mmmmmm what a complete plonker. Maybe in the 90's it would cost £90 for a jumper. Now he claims Kangol make equipment for the military this idiot needs to give his head a shake. The bullshit has returned!

Russell will never change. I wonder what his friends think of him? That's if he has any that is?

They used to supply the British army in WW2 making berets

They are just a brand name now owned by Sports Direct apart from the hats they are still made by the original maker Bollman Headwear

Well shows that they are watching this site as this morning one of them said ( sorry I only know the faces of 3 male presenters - Andy, Peters Simon and Sherlock as the others are only remarkable in their ability to bore) that lots of people do not appear to know about the greatness of brand Kangol. This was just after he remarked that the channel was not trying to frighten people about the cold weather on its way and people should refer to the weather forecasts - he was plugging the snow shop I think.

Well shows that they are watching this site as this morning one of them said ( sorry I only know the faces of 3 male presenters - Andy, Peters Simon and Sherlock as the others are only remarkable in their ability to bore) that lots of people do not appear to know about the greatness of brand Kangol. This was just after he remarked that the channel was not trying to frighten people about the cold weather on its way and people should refer to the weather forecasts - he was plugging the snow shop I think.

I'm sure they're not :rolleyes: but they make sure they show plenty of that snowy scene on the big screen behind them. I have to turn over as it makes me feel soooooo cold.

I've heard that it's going to be the coldest winter for 100 years, which Bid presenters have relayed many times.

I've also heard it's going to be one of the mildest winters, which Bid presenters have not mentioned, to my knowledge.

Latest posts

Back