Shop on TV Logo & Martin Parsons must go!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Enjoyed watching the show and will be back tomorrow. Can't wait to see what price you have the Sat Nav for.

Do have a couple of moans that I am sure you are already aware of the Shop on TV logo needs to be off when Discount Shop TV is on. The distance shot was a bit too far away.

But my main problem is Martin Parsons, IMO the worst Shopping Telly presenter ever.

This was just the first hour and you were already aware of the problems so am sure you will be looking at them.

Enjoyed watching the show and will be back tomorrow. Can't wait to see what price you have the Sat Nav for.

Do have a couple of moans that I am sure you are already aware of the Shop on TV logo needs to be off when Discount Shop TV is on. The distance shot was a bit too far away.

But my main problem is Martin Parsons, IMO the worst Shopping Telly presenter ever.

This was just the first hour and you were already aware of the problems so am sure you will be looking at them.

I know what you mean but we can't remove the shop on TV logo. The next shows will be 100 times better..honest. As for Martin we all have opinions which I respect I hate to think how many people think the same about me. What I would like to say about him is that he is very honest and genuine person and a really nice guy.

Latest posts

Back