The last things I bought from bid/p.drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hillary

Registered Shopper
It was so long ago, I can't remember when exactly:

A pair of duvet covers

Badly finished and undoing before I got them out of the packaging. And so thin I could see the house across the road when I held them up to the light. Sent 'em straight back

Ear-rings

Sterling silver posts so thin, they bent and twisted then came away from the stone.

Ring

Said to be a size P but when measured was only an O. Stone came out and was so small I couldn't find it.

Handbag

Very, very poor leather. When you stretched it you could see the white between the coloured leather. Nylon zip broken.

There used to be such good bargains. Beautiful everyday handbags I'm still using to this day, sheets, towels, duvet covers which washed and washed well and I'm still using. ear-rings and dress rings which looked really good and lasted. Now, they just sell tat, not worth the price of the postage let alone the cost of the item itself.

Having never bought anything from Bid and with no intention of ever buying anything unfortunately I can't contribute much to this thread. However I think the Viking eco stepper electric bike or the 7" yarvik tablet(which they were selling for £100) is something I would consider buying from Bid, apart from that I've never been tempted. As you say they sell mainly tat and anything they do sell which is any good can almost always be bought much cheaper elsewhere.

I bought a Team branded soup maker, which turned out to be faulty, and had to be returned!

Latest posts

Back