What's up now IW?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pdsalford

Registered Shopper
I've noticed Ideal World is showing only repeats this morning, some of which are for products that are out of stock and their website is down. Does anyone know what's going on?

What the hell is happening? At the moment, repeated show, surely at this time of day they should not be doing repeats

Obviously if they can get everyone to phone up [NB on their premium rate phoneline] for an out of stock product it will help their bottom line no end. The absence of a working website will increase their profits in this regard.

yes, I reckon they were a presneter down, so showed repeat hours. I dont think it was a good move showing repeats in primetime

yes, I reckon they were a presneter down, so showed repeat hours. I dont think it was a good move showing repeats in primetime

Think it maybe was technical problems as the website was down as well...maybe problems with the stock control

Now at midnight shows stopped, just repeats is there a ofcom new rule no live shows after midnight on every uk channel why ?

They've probably decided that as there's no live Freeview shows after midnight it's not worth spending money on live broadcasts? Are they short of cash?

A couple of days ago, Ideal World suffered technical problems, and resorted to showing repeat shows. Viewers were subjected to hour after hour of Karcher pressure washers, halogen ovens, Bissell carpet cleaners and Moira C accessories. Later, normal service was resumed and viewers have since been subjected to hour after hour of Karcher pressure washers, halogen ovens, Bissell carpet cleaners and Moira C accessories.

:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back