Red Carpet Gel Nail polish wanted!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
I've bought the Red Carpet system from QVC and to quote some their most irritating presenters "I'm loving it" :)angry: :giggle:.) I now want to expand my collection of colours and the one I'm really after is a deep dark blue, almost a black blue. Red Carpet do one on their website called Midnight Affair: https://www.redcarpetmanicure.co.uk/colour-range Sounds far too racy for a suburban slummy mummy but I'd still like to give it a go :happy:. Red Carpet are out of stock and there's nothing doing on the famous auction site so thought I'd try my luck here in case anyone had one to sell or knows of another supplier?

MTIA :up:
Maddy

Thanks Wrongsideof40 and beazot! My friend who is a hairdresser gets a discount at our local Sally's, and I've been meaning to check out beauty bay for ages - so thanks again :handshake:

I don't imagine anyone has lost sleep over this but just to update I got the Midnight Affair polish from Red Carpet direct. Love it!

Glad you got it - I have it and it is one of my favourites. But then I like most of the colours. The RCM is my best purchases ever from QVC. But I buy all my colours direct, mainly when they are offer of the week colours.

Glad you got it - I have it and it is one of my favourites. But then I like most of the colours. The RCM is my best purchases ever from QVC. But I buy all my colours direct, mainly when they are offer of the week colours.

Oooh I didn't know they had colours of the week! Will watch out for those, thanks! The Red Carpet system is one of my best QVC purchases too, I have two young children, if I can find the time to paint my nails I certainly haven't time to sit and let them dry (and *no* other standard polish is 'touch dry' in a couple of minutes in my experience, whatever the claims!) so the Red Carpet is fab - paint and get on with nappy changes (cos my life is just so glamorous :giggle:)

Latest posts

Back