When is an iolite money clip not an iolite money clip?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
When its got no bliddy iolite in it hahahahahahahaha

Have just received a delivery so will start with the clip.
Bought it to put in my dads xmas cracker at xmas dinner, only a tenner and they are lovely. I saw immediately there was no stone in it, none in the bag either but looking closely at it, i'm not sure theres ever been a stone in it.
Will return for a replacement though as its lovely and will fit in a cracker brilliant. It only cost £10

DSCF5712-1.jpg

Next was this bracelet.

Rainbow Moonstone, I was really pleased to see the stones don't go right around, its sort of 4 flowers and the RM is all petals, it tinkles when you wear it, absolutely love it, its fantastic and quite heavy too.
It has 110 7 x 5 mm oval moonstones, a hefty 95 carats but it doesn't look clumpy or heavy, I think it looks so feminine on and all that for just £29.
Oh i'm really chuffed with it can you tell? :D

DSCF5708-1.jpg

DSCF5707-1.jpg

and finally an organza ribbon for this:

DSCF5720-1.jpg

update

Not 5 minutes after I posted this I got a telephone call from Katherine, we had a bit of a laugh about the money clip as the iolite is sitting on her desk lol she just didn't know what it had come from.

Did you know, the stones are seperate and that you can interchange with other stones, the top unscrews and you just pop the stone in, clever eh?

Anyway, iolite is on its way and i'll just pop it in lol

Thanks Katherine for fantastic CS :D

Last edited:
Darlene I love that bracelet and have had my eye on it for a while, it' looks very pretty on you, but it would look better on me!!!!!!

lol Darls, that's a good'un!
It looks like a great prezzie, if I hadn't spent all my money on myself I'd have been tempted lol. I love the interchangability of the stones, this range is fantastic for that. Is it just me that thinks few men will bother though? Us LADEEZ are more likely to appreciate interchangeable jewellery (cooee Steve are you listening lol)?
Love your bracelet, I've been semi-fancying this design for a while - this one looks fab on you.
Glad to hear Katherine is on the ball as always!

Great CS from Katherine there. Lovely bracelet Darls, very pretty! The stones in the money clips are the same size as the cufflink ones so have many ways of being worn/interchanged!

:1: I had the same braclet a while ago paid £48 for it but because i have a large wrist 8" i found where i had to use so much of the chain it was then top heavy and it slipped around so i decided to send it back but if you have smaller wrists it sits nice and looks smashing and a bargain price hope you enjoy wearing it .I had a money clip with a amethyst stone i think hubby might use it to keep his cards in we'll see.Seeing your pendant on has me adding to my wish list yet again, lovely size good haul yet again lol

Hi Darls

Love the bracelet,its so pretty and I just adore moonstone.Also the pendant on the ribbon is a lovely colour. As for the money clip,LOL glad the stone was found and that you will be getting it very soon. My boys would expect the clip with several notes tucked in it .LOL
Nice choices and we both have lots of freckles.

:1: I had the same braclet a while ago paid £48 for it but because i have a large wrist 8" i found where i had to use so much of the chain it was then top heavy and it slipped around so i decided to send it back but if you have smaller wrists it sits nice and looks smashing and a bargain price hope you enjoy wearing it .I had a money clip with a amethyst stone i think hubby might use it to keep his cards in we'll see.Seeing your pendant on has me adding to my wish list yet again, lovely size good haul yet again lol

I had the same problem with the bracelet so had to reluctantly send it back.

I ave the pendant as well and it is lovely.

I'm okay with it wristwise, I had to fasten it to the very first silver ring coming off the bracelet so it fits nice and doesn't move. Isn't it murder trying to fasten bracelets yourself though? lol

Hi Darls

Love the bracelet,its so pretty and I just adore moonstone.Also the pendant on the ribbon is a lovely colour. As for the money clip,LOL glad the stone was found and that you will be getting it very soon. My boys would expect the clip with several notes tucked in it .LOL
Nice choices and we both have lots of freckles.

lol my arms are SERIOUSLY freckled, lol

Wow love the bracelet, enjoy wearing it , the shell looks lovely on the ribbon also.Sorry but i couldnt help but have a chuckle at the no show with the iolite stone :21: hope that doesnt happen to me when mines comes i got the peridot one for my dad for xmas too ....

Not 5 minutes after I posted this I got a telephone call from Katherine, we had a bit of a laugh about the money clip as the iolite is sitting on her desk lol she just didn't know what it had come from.

Did you know, the stones are seperate and that you can interchange with other stones, the top unscrews and you just pop the stone in, clever eh?

Anyway, iolite is on its way and i'll just pop it in lol

Thanks Katherine for fantastic CS :D

Get me a sapphire Darls? :1:

Wow love the bracelet, enjoy wearing it , the shell looks lovely on the ribbon also.Sorry but i couldnt help but have a chuckle at the no show with the iolite stone :21: hope that doesnt happen to me when mines comes i got the peridot one for my dad for xmas too ....

i'm sure it wont, it was worth it just to have a giggle with Katherine lol

Get me a sapphire Darls? :1:

oo look at all of these, I imagine they would fit as they're 6mm, the same size

http://www.colouredrocks.com/jewellery/cat-colst/

Oh Darls, what a gorgeous bracelet. I adore cabochon rainbow moonstone, but wear yellow gold and it seems to be as rare as hens' teeth set in that.
I also have your pendant, the organza ribbon is a great idea, it really suits you.

I have lots of freckles too...everywhere!

Love the rainbow moonstone, I so want that bracelet!!

I bought the money clip too as a pressie. I had the white topaz version for £6, I think they are a great novelty gift for xmas. Well my brother is getting it anyway

Stunning bracelet Darls. Love them but they won't fit my tiny wrists - I need 6 to 61/2 ". I have the ribbon and wear it a lot. Enjoy the bracelet - they do them in amethyst and garnet too!

I have that bracelet BH & I have the same size wrists as you. There is a whole load of extra chain on the back & if you wear it with no extender it is very small.

HTH

Latest posts

Back