QVC Wall of Silence

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Guest Shopper
It would appear that as far as ShoppingTelly.com is concerned QVC UK have put up a wall of silence, I have emailed so many people now but no one cares to answer:

[email protected] is Senior Marketing Manager at QVC UK who oversees a budget of £3m, you would have thought that it would make good sense to keep an affiliate that has generated over half a million pounds.

I know that I should be act professional, but people who have known me a while will know that I wear my heart on my sleeve, I think I am a decent person, I think I help others whenever I can. But now to see the Christmas QVC UK Advert with all smiles is enough to make me puke.

QVC UK know that I could never afford legal action, because of them I doubt I could afford a pot to Piss in, the pot would be a push :)

But if there is Barristers reading this site could you tell me what the term would be for the following:

QVC UK takes away affiliate status from a company, it is returned ONLY if ShoppingTelly.com is no part of that programme, unless I am banned from the programme they will not get the affiliate status back, I know what I think it is but would like a Barrister to let me know legally.

I have had years of counselling after being involved in the Marchioness Disaster, sadly it doesn't work for everyone and really didn't for me, my distraction was this website.

The site will not stop, whatever happens to me I have made sure of that, but next time you see the Christmas Advert with smiling presenters a smiling John Barrowman all having a fabulous time, think of the people behind the scenes such as Paul Turner who in effect have destroyed any happiness I had in my life, it's an existence and that just isn't fun.

I know that other people are suffering a lot more that I am and I know that it is irrational to be like this over a website, but that is the way I am an sadly nothing is going to change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back