Tonight at 5

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cant wait for that im going to finish work early on the strengh of watching this premire ha ha !!!! bet it smells sexy and abit like kouros!!!i think its time for new products BID TV if presenters are having to come up with stuff for you to sell Oh and i bet its high end , and he is in talks with high st giants for it but lucky bid viewers can have it first ha ha thanks for nothing stig !!!

cant wait for that im going to finish work early on the strengh of watching this premire ha ha !!!! bet it smells sexy and abit like kouros!!!i think its time for new products BID TV if presenters are having to come up with stuff for you to sell Oh and i bet its high end , and he is in talks with high st giants for it but lucky bid viewers can have it first ha ha thanks for nothing stig !!!

I was going to go out, but that's my plans put on hold now...

lol Phenomenal Woman I think it's called

I'm going to put the alarm on to remind me, lest I forget :wonder:

im not suprised he has named it after himself" Phenomenal woman" i think a better name would be " stiggy"

One of the crooks like Peter Sherlock is on at 5pm so what.Lying crook get him off.

Sally Jaxx is such a liar, 'you might struggled to buy this Elizabeth Taylor fragrance in the UK'.

Guess where it's on sale kids? Yeah, you guessed it. CheapSmells.com for £10.20! And in loads of other cheap places.

Come on Peter let's have yer stink!!!!

Ahh crap, he's with the mighty mouth jaxx. The women who claimed the other night that the french dress impecabley smell perfect and apply their make up correctly unlike the British. The wife and I had to rewind to check we had heard correctly. Engage brain before speaking mouth it does help.

Sally Jaxx is such a liar, 'you might struggled to buy this Elizabeth Taylor fragrance in the UK'.

Guess where it's on sale kids? Yeah, you guessed it. CheapSmells.com for £10.20!

Come on Peter let's have yer stink!!!!

you can get it for 7.99 from fragrance direct, I can't believe 300 odd people have just paid £14.99 plus p&p and phonecall. madness!

OK. It's got 20% of Peter's p*ss in it.:mysmilie_488:

Oh fack off with the fake crying, Sally! :dull:

Last edited:
basically £50 quid all in for a perfume with no history or anything

200 will all be sold

who are the mugs? it certainly is not peter

Latest posts

Back