AMAZING Bid buys!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
:up: Time for another rare and positive bid thread, feel free to add to it (don't be ashamed lol!)

I know I slag 'em off, and I'm not apologising for that, but on the other side of the coin, they do sell some pretty good stuff, even if you end up buying it cheaper elsewhere as I do sometimes. Anyway time to tell you about my AMAZING buys. I bought most of my xmas pressies from the channels and my birthday pressies where bought there too, and the amount I've paid in P&P has been minimal. Whilst I'm here, though I'd never condone such high prices per item, the stuff really does come quick. The stuff I ordered drunkenly in the early hours of Sunday morning was with me by Wednesday!

Let me tell you what's been AMAZING

Fletcher and Lowe fisherman's sweater....A real good old fashioned mega thick jumper, not seen on high street for years, and at just £12.99 wow! (Haven't washed it yet..but I'll probably wash it by hand)

Hooded cape from the famous London fashion house "essentials" .....It looks really nice on, and is really warm

Possiblity range.....I would HIGHLY recommend this range, as I said before the handcream is the best I've ever used, but I have to say that the bath foams (which smell gorgeous) double up as shampoo as well as shower gel. I wasn't convinced about the shampoo capabilities of this product until I tried it...best shampoo EVER, it conditions as well, though it doesn't claim to. My hair comes out really soft and shiny after using it.

Onesies....fabulous quallity. They look daft, but hey!

Oh, and I didn't walk away from the giant xmas bauble either...and I'm really glad I didn't lol

Sorry the pics don't do them justice, but I've taken the pics in the daytime, they look much better when it's dark but never mind eh?

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 166
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 165
I forgot to say that the "crappy" gift wrap set I bought, has actually stood up to the test. I've managed to wrap everything I needed to wrap and very splendid the gifts look too!

See Merryone There's hope!! I must admit I bought a 2.6 ct silver morganite ring from their website as was a lot cheaper than their "avalanche". Bargain at £50 with postage. There see, I said it & it didn't even hurt, well not that much lol. Seriously I checked the prices for morganite on the web, ebay & amazon and that was the cheapest by quite a long way, looks lovely too, (ouch now that did hurt me to say but there had to be the odd genuine bargain at some stage).

Out of the 1000+ products/crap they sell, you found 4 genuine bargains in what is supposed to be a bargain discount TV shopping network.

Congratulations!

Exactly, ****** hard to find Greg but as the Romans said "We came, we saw & we damn conqured" lol

Exactly, ****** hard to find Greg but as the Romans said "We came, we saw & we damn conqured" lol

Is that JPD "Pride of Rome", Nikki?

Fack, I just quoted the Bid inventory. Commit me to a mental institution. :mysmilie_518:

Naturally Greg naturally! In fact it was the smell of my recently purchased bottle that inspiredme to think "When in Rome" lol :happy::giggle::mysmilie_61:

Another bulk for the amazing buys thread..from me again. Walther glas vase....AMAZING for £14.99. Now this I would expect to be charged double that price for in a high end department store lol!
The lemon meringue tarts are irrelevant!

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 142
merryone, you are a Bid TV stooge! You have been found out! :call:

merryone, you are a Bid TV stooge! You have been found out! :call:

Oh Sh*t, I've been nobbled!!! No, really I'm not. Me n' bid have a love/hate relationship. I know they sell some absolute crap, and I enjoy (believe it or not) watching the presenters trying to pass it off as quality merchandise. What I hate, is the scaremongering, and the lies. They'll be flogging some godawful amethyst ring for about £3 (minus P&P) and will tell us that there's amethysts in the crown jewels, purple looks regal etc etc, that's the sort of thing wot makes me larf the most, but when they're telling us that this amethyst ring has been designed by some fictitious pair of names and that they sell in high end stores for hundreds of pounds, that's where the laughing stops!

Some of the stuff is great, and you can usually see it, I've taken a chance on a couple of times and it's backfired, but I've never had any trouble get my money back, and have sucessfully redeemed my postage costs too (both ways). The polyester bedding is appalling, and should be avoided at all costs, I bought a sterling silver pendant a while back with a sapphire in it, it looked fairly substantial on screen, and I thought cause I'd seen it being modelled it was going to be okay -WRONG- I should have noticed that they were only doing close-up shots of it, cause when it came, it was so flimsy, and you needed a microscope to see the stone, frankly, I would have been embarrassed to give it to a child, let alone wear it myself!

Some of the dvd sets, are great,and I've had good cd sets. I've learned to shop smart and save on postage, and overall, despite all their foibles, they are worth buying stuff from!

Well at least you are there to warn us what is **** and what is not! :giggle:

Good for you Merry managing to find some genuine bargains amongst the sh***. Great pics and your meringues look yummy!

I'm glad you were pleased with your purchases Merry :happy: Those lemon meringues look delicious

Latest posts

Back