Craft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It depends which member of the floor staff are responsible for handing emails and letters to the presenters. They stay off camera, but their hands can be seen.

Then the emails and letters go into a "magic" box and later a winner from that box will be given one of the crass, over decorated, garish cards that has been made that day.

Why anyone would want one is beyond me.

It depends which member of the floor staff are responsible for handing emails and letters to the presenters. They stay off camera, but their hands can be seen.

Then the emails and letters go into a "magic" box and later a winner from that box will be given one of the crass, over decorated, garish cards that has been made that day.

Why anyone would want one is beyond me.

:35: Thank you

Wow a free handmade card.........I wonder if the 'lucky winner' receives it? :54:

2009? It will take that long to get through the new InFirst system.

Still, after avoiding the craft on the other side, I think we have another IW craft event on the way? Do dealers buy all this stuff? I can't think anyone has that many friends and family to keep sending cards too!

one thing that amazes me is that although its meant to be a craft channel they use a plain boring box With all these "experts" around you would think someone would alter it or at the very least stick a few peel off on!!

i think it's Andrew Fryatt's disguise.....so he doesn't have to face his customers. :tea:

Hi Mrs James! This has nothing to do with IW but are you going to see JB soon? I'm dead perceptive like that y'see...
:54:

Latest posts

Back