Strictly 2012 8th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
We are having the Mash up/Fusion week.

New one for us but not Dancing With The Stars in the US.

Louis is doing a Rumba fusion, he has the arms and elegant for it. Not my favourite dance, the guys are rubbish at it, but it was always about the woman.

I think the entire Fusion thing is going to be an absolute mess especially with the judges who won't be able to make up their minds on scoring. Expect a lower set of scores than normal. Or it could be spectacular and everybody raises their game since it is an unknown.

Meh, Lisa to go tonight and in the dance off it will probably be Nicky but then its time for Denise to be there.

image.jpg

Come on Louis and Flavia

I think Nicky will go tonight. Poor guy just doesn't have it. Lisa might be in the dance off, but I think she will stay.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show tonight. I thought the dancing was of a great standard and the fusion idea worked really well. Kimbereley was fantastic and I found myself smiling as she was dancing, It was really joyous.

Wow! For me, Nicky & Lisa bottom two, and I think Lisa should go. Kimberley, simply fantastic and is it horrid of me to be pleased to see Denise knocked down to fourth..sorry!

Kimberly was fantastic and so was Danni
Lisa has to go for my health she was awful again!! Good to see Denise knocked off her perch, no doubt she'll go on and on about getting her foot caught.

Bottom two i predict Will be Nicky with either Lisa or Denise. I think bye bye Nicky

Poor Nicky he really drew the short stick with that combo. The hardest one of the night, he managed it well and I would rather see Lisa go before him. I think if the judges get her in the dance off they will get rid of her.

Louis really good, I think he handled the Rumba very very well. So the only thing Craig could say was his thumb was sticking up!!!!

Like Dani fun and worked well.

Denise seems to be dropping in the scoring each week.

Kimberley brilliant well deserved. On ITT last night one of the US pro dances from Dancing With The Stars was on. He picked her as the overall winner.

Denise,Dani and Louis's fusion dances worked for me, I didn't like Kimberley's dances and Lisa and Nicky left me cold. Hope Lisa goes home tonight, she has had a good run but imo her marks are getting silly now.

Wow! For me, Nicky & Lisa bottom two, and I think Lisa should go. Kimberley, simply fantastic and is it horrid of me to be pleased to see Denise knocked down to fourth..sorry!

I might have been imagining it, but I thought Denise looked rather jealous at the 4 10s that Kimberley got and the rapturous response she also got from everyone. The trouble is, Denise was good from the start and the others were not. Now we are well into the series and after all their intense training and rehersals, the others are improving and catching up with her. She might not be the obvious winner after all.

Kimberley & Pasha - good but 10s? No. Not really. Obvious what was coming though! 9s maybe but not 10s! And how many lifts was that......? (Even I can count to 2, judges can't though apparently!)

Louis & Flavia - tricksy routine, pulled it off not too badly at all really & at least he got some bl**dy praise for once! Love how all Craig could find to whine about was his sticking up thumb. the miserable git! And that was one of the fastest set of spins when he had her in that lift I've ever seen, I could hardly bear to watch......!

Denise & James - great routine, her jive is brilliant, though pretty good overall I thought & very entertaining, swapping in & out like that! Shame the public don't seem too keen to vote for her, she's a real grafter to learn & perform the routines to that standard, week after week & I'm not a fan of hers generally but credit where credit's due!

Nicky & Karen - arrgghh, FFS straighten those legs Nicky!!! Stonkingly hard combo, could have been executed neater but very original & should the worst come to the worst, he's going to have to correct his stance to stand any hope of staying in.....& he just might, he pulled back his AT from the brink of disaster last week by changing his performance! Craig was seriously OTT in his unpleasantness when commenting however!

Dani & Vincent - yessss!!! Finally Dani was 'performing' not 'training' (or counting!), great routine, really looked as though she was enjoying herself & she really went for it! Gooooooo Munchkins!

Lisa & Robin - cr*p...as usual.......the simplest routine with each dance making up a straight half of it. No swapping in & out. Both done badly. I started off with an open mind about this woman, now I can't stand the bl**dy sight of her & have lost all respect for DB for going along with the pathetic overpraising & overmarking of this participant, bad Darcey, you make me sad.....! (I expect the GBP to be plonkers but not you....! Ah well, no matter!)

I might have been imagining it, but I thought Denise looked rather jealous at the 4 10s that Kimberley got and the rapturous response she also got from everyone. The trouble is, Denise was good from the start and the others were not. Now we are well into the series and after all their intense training and rehersals, the others are improving and catching up with her. She might not be the obvious winner after all.

I thought that too and said to hubby that whilst everyone else was looking pleased for her Denise was not. I think she really thought she was going to be the first to get 4 10's. There is always some excuse from Denise and James at why they weren't perfect, the skirt, James forgetting etc.

It is time for Nicky to go now. He is not very good at all. Lisa was also not good but has the public support, so it could be Denise and Nicky in the bottom this week - that would be entertaining to see how Denise handles that as she does think she is the best.

Louis is my favourite and thought his dance was lovely.

Tonight was much better than it seemed on paper.

Nicky & Lisa should be in the bottom two but with so few pairs left we could be in for a shock as I think Lisa has a lot of public support. If my predicition is right I think Nicky will go.

Tonight was much better than it seemed on paper.

Nicky & Lisa should be in the bottom two but with so few pairs left we could be in for a shock as I think Lisa has a lot of public support. If my predicition is right I think Nicky will go.

:mysmilie_497: i thought it was all going to be a hideous, cringeworthy mess but actually I was (for the most part anyway!) pleasantly surprised & there were some really quite clever routines tonight, most entertaining! :nod:

(Agree with the second bit as well!)

Lisa seems to get away each week with an undemanding dance routine and yet gets highly praised for it. She wouldn't have a hope in hell of doing the same ones as Kimberley or Denise! Give 'em all the same fast complicated dance, that would soon sort out those who can't from those who can! :devil:

Couldn't see why Kimberly got four tens when it wasn't as good as Louis and Dani's routines and she has been better in previous weeks. Denise I thought was slightly off beat and couldn't quite cope with the changes. Saying that, it did show James Jordan isn't as good at choreography compared to Flavia,Vincent and Pacha.

Personally I thought Nicky's routine was good and judges comments were a touch unfair considering they let Lisa off quite lightly again. He should be saved if it's between him and Lisa as there is more content and he has raised his game in the dance off.

Lisa seems to get away each week with an undemanding dance routine and yet gets highly praised for it. She wouldn't have a hope in hell of doing the same ones as Kimberley or Denise! Give 'em all the same fast complicated dance, that would soon sort out those who can't from those who can! :devil:

I honestly wish they would do something like that Sacha, tonight for example would've been perfect for that? I'm definitely all for 'fairness' & that really would sort the wheat from the chaff! :nod:

I LOVED Louis and Flavias routine (they're my favourites)

I also liked Kimberly and Pasha but IMVHO it didn't warrant 4 X 10s

Dani and Vincent were a class act tonight

I agree Nicky or Lisa to go
Denice just leaves me cold she soooo loves herself

Latest posts

Back