£10 off letter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

apple

Registered Shopper
Did any of you get a letter inviting you to look again at ideal World (as have not shopped recently) and offering a £10 discount off next purchase over £50. Well I've had a really good look at website and can't find a single thing to tempt me. ? . The letter didn't say when my £10 will expire either.

God help you trying to use it! Customer Relations have been promising to get back to me for more than a week now, never once calling when they say they will. Notice where it says they're using new delivery partner? Well it's still the same useless bunch as before, Hermes. As for getting me to use them again, it's confirmed why I stopped using them in the first place. It's only cos my old halogen oven finally died on me that I considered using it.

By the way, where it says the discount will appear automatically at checkout? it won't. I've only kept the letter for the Advertising Standards Authority.

I've received one too. I will never use it, as it took me over six months and a lot of trouble to get a refund for a memory foam mattress. I will never buy from this shower again.

F**k you Ideal World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've finally realised that it's cheaper and easier to keep existing customers than to get new ones. That means offering £10 discount to previous customers who haven't shopped for a while, is good marketing practice.

They haven't yet realised that you keep customers by providing good customer service and decent prices. With Ideal World it's usually the customer service (or lack of it) that currently stops people returning.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back