Great News! - Yonanas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope he is telling the truth for once... Peter Simon has just revealed that the business only has around 2,000 Yonanas in stock!

Contrary to him thinking he only has 700 tonight, he has 1,000 according to the website, so with any luck poor Eileen can bugger off our screens with her stale bananas.

I wonder how long till she’s back, she's must have made a killing the past 2 weeks.

More importantly, I'm glad Bet managed to get 3 of them last week.

Last edited:
I like watching them all nearly weeing themselves over it

Interesting it says "final 24 hours of the amazing Yonanas live"

Its a miracle too as according to Peter Simon a bowl with some banana and raspberrys has only 10 calories

I actually bought a Yonanas and it is actually nice. Not as good as ice cream but good.

Oh God he's just gone on about what else they're going to demonstrate, please don't do the whole list!!

When they're in the department stores they're going to be 100, 120 quid apparently, I can just see them going for that in House of Fraser NOT!! Yep Lisa so classy especially trying to bypass the gunk & drink the booze, so professional :mysmilie_483:

I really don't understand the point of Yonanas. Isn't it just a glorified blender which can produce something which doesn't look too dissimilar to dog turds?

I really don't understand the point of Yonanas. Isn't it just a glorified blender which can produce something which doesn't look too dissimilar to dog turds?

Yep, exactly what I was thinking! Ewwww he's being soo pervy with that Lisa, car crash TV!! :puke:

At the end it went back to Lisa who was still shovelling it in, Peter asked how she was getting home and then said well I know how i'm going to be kept warm tonight, To Lisa's horror "You wish" before Peter said "I'll buy you a kebab", "OHHHHH i'm anyones for a kebab" lol how classy, I do like Lisa though

that was pretty funny

been on a lot but the yonanas lady is a very good sales rep in my opinion

and tbf to bid the price is very good infact better than amazon even with all the charges sold a right few as well

have tried it at a relatives and it does taste good as the numerous amazon reviews indicate

if i had to would be what i would buy from bid.

Yonanas is super duper!

I came on to tell you all I have made Yonanas deserts yesterday and they are wonderful. I am actually surprised how lush they are. I made a few different flavours with the grandkids and they loved them. Would highly recommend.

Glad it's good, might have been tempted if it was a lot cheaper. But can't justify spending nearly £50 on something that only does one (pretty random) thing. Is it noisy? It sounds it! I did try extruding bananas through my food processor, and whilst it did come out a bit ice creamish...I found that it had reverted to banana pulp before I'd finished the bowl, does it stay the same texture whilst your eating it, or do you have to shovel it down quick?

that was pretty funny

been on a lot but the yonanas lady is a very good sales rep in my opinion

and tbf to bid the price is very good infact better than amazon even with all the charges sold a right few as well

have tried it at a relatives and it does taste good as the numerous amazon reviews indicate

if i had to would be what i would buy from bid.

I would actually like to buy Yonanas as I think we would make good use of it, we are always chucking out overripe nanas and I eat way too much Ice Cream!

But I would not buy it from them, no chance.

Latest posts

Back