PDA

View Full Version : Great News! - Yonanas

The Insider
08-12-2012, 10:48 PM
I hope he is telling the truth for once... Peter Simon has just revealed that the business only has around 2,000 Yonanas in stock!

Contrary to him thinking he only has 700 tonight, he has 1,000 according to the website, so with any luck poor Eileen can bugger off our screens with her stale bananas.

I wonder how long till she’s back, she's must have made a killing the past 2 weeks.

More importantly, I'm glad Bet managed to get 3 of them last week.

1 MEGADROP
08-12-2012, 10:56 PM
I like watching them all nearly weeing themselves over it

Interesting it says "final 24 hours of the amazing Yonanas live"

Its a miracle too as according to Peter Simon a bowl with some banana and raspberrys has only 10 calories

scott9801
08-12-2012, 10:59 PM
I actually bought a Yonanas and it is actually nice. Not as good as ice cream but good.

1 MEGADROP
08-12-2012, 11:07 PM
The class that is Lisa Brash has come on now

The Insider
08-12-2012, 11:09 PM
The class that is Lisa Brash has come on now

Love it!

Her and Peter would make a good late night duo...

1 MEGADROP
08-12-2012, 11:12 PM
She looks to be enjoying it, having eaten nearly 1 bowl she's onto another now

1 MEGADROP
08-12-2012, 11:15 PM
HA HA he just kissed Lisa Brash on the lips, Lisa said Peter had put his tongue in

1 MEGADROP
08-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Love it!

Her and Peter would make a good late night duo...

They should give that a go, it might bring some of the fun back

1 MEGADROP
08-12-2012, 11:23 PM
At the end it went back to Lisa who was still shovelling it in, Peter asked how she was getting home and then said well I know how i'm going to be kept warm tonight, To Lisa's horror "You wish" before Peter said "I'll buy you a kebab", "OHHHHH i'm anyones for a kebab" lol how classy, I do like Lisa though

newtobid
08-12-2012, 11:24 PM
that was pretty funny

been on a lot but the yonanas lady is a very good sales rep in my opinion

and tbf to bid the price is very good infact better than amazon even with all the charges sold a right few as well

have tried it at a relatives and it does taste good as the numerous amazon reviews indicate

if i had to would be what i would buy from bid.

Katbaker
09-12-2012, 10:51 AM
I came on to tell you all I have made Yonanas deserts yesterday and they are wonderful. I am actually surprised how lush they are. I made a few different flavours with the grandkids and they loved them. Would highly recommend.

merryone
09-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Glad it's good, might have been tempted if it was a lot cheaper. But can't justify spending nearly 50 on something that only does one (pretty random) thing. Is it noisy? It sounds it! I did try extruding bananas through my food processor, and whilst it did come out a bit ice creamish...I found that it had reverted to banana pulp before I'd finished the bowl, does it stay the same texture whilst your eating it, or do you have to shovel it down quick?

Wirral70
09-12-2012, 12:46 PM
that was pretty funny

been on a lot but the yonanas lady is a very good sales rep in my opinion

and tbf to bid the price is very good infact better than amazon even with all the charges sold a right few as well

have tried it at a relatives and it does taste good as the numerous amazon reviews indicate

if i had to would be what i would buy from bid.

I would actually like to buy Yonanas as I think we would make good use of it, we are always chucking out overripe nanas and I eat way too much Ice Cream!

But I would not buy it from them, no chance.

Mommabear
09-12-2012, 05:34 PM
She looks to be enjoying it, having eaten nearly 1 bowl she's onto another now

Was it the ones with the booze poured over? :wonder:

mr_rossi
09-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Peter Simon has just stated that Michelin-starred chefs are using Yonanas in their kitchens. :mysmilie_46: He didn't mention any names. :wonder:

newtobid
09-12-2012, 06:57 PM
another 2000 gone today

whatever you think they are popular

Katbaker
09-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Glad it's good, might have been tempted if it was a lot cheaper. But can't justify spending nearly 50 on something that only does one (pretty random) thing. Is it noisy? It sounds it! I did try extruding bananas through my food processor, and whilst it did come out a bit ice creamish...I found that it had reverted to banana pulp before I'd finished the bowl, does it stay the same texture whilst your eating it, or do you have to shovel it down quick?

It is a bit noisy but then it's not on for too long. We made KitKat and chocolate buttons and shoved them down very quickly lol so sorry, I'm not sure how quickly it melts lol. I wish it was a bit cheaper too. I pondered on it for a while before deciding.

Mommabear
10-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Peter Simon has just stated that Michelin-starred chefs are using Yonanas in their kitchens. :mysmilie_46: He didn't mention any names. :wonder:

It'll be Wayne :happy:

Hillary
10-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Peel & chop a banana. Freeze it. Put a bit in your food processor (small bits at a time work best) Add a little skimmed /semi or whole milk. Blitz. Keep adding bananas and milk until you get to the consistency you want. Works just as well with all frozen fruit Use as many banans as you want... 1-2 per person gives plenty

No doubt I will be banned for this!!

Mommabear
10-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Or just mash an old banana with a fork and freeze it for a bit :happy:

Paul_s
10-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen.

I am currently in the process of creating a man-size Yonanas machine - Sally Flapjack Yonana flavour with 10 added marsbars. Who wants a taste? :happy:

Greg
10-12-2012, 03:56 PM
You can get the same thing by feeding a bear with severe constipation frozen bananas and fruit. The effect of it excreting the mixture is remarkably similar to the Yonanas machine. machine. :puke:

newtobid
10-12-2012, 04:11 PM
of course it is a fad type of machine

similar to saying why use a soup maker i guess? of course it can be in a food processor but good luck using that ever again

Bexi
11-12-2012, 01:00 PM
another 2000 gone today

whatever you think they are popular

So 2000 gone on the 9th, but they are still selling them today (11th) I thought Peter said there were only 2000 left :call:

Wirral70
11-12-2012, 01:05 PM
So 2000 gone on the 9th, but they are still selling them today (11th) I thought Peter said there were only 2000 left :call:

Are you suggesting that Peter might have been fibbing?

How dare you, he simply would never do that. He has clearly just made a 'mistake', of which he makes quite a few!!!! :happy:

Bexi
11-12-2012, 02:38 PM
I'd never suggest such a thing! As he always says "I'd never do you wrong" :happy:

Mommabear
11-12-2012, 03:07 PM
I'd never suggest such a thing! As he always says "I'd never do you wrong" :happy:

He says it as it is him :happy:

Flying Pigs
15-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Delicious dessert you can feel good about. The Yonanas Healthy Frozen Treat Maker creates creamy, frozen treats--simply from fruit! It quickly turns frozen bananas and other fruits into guilt-free, decadent treats for the whole family. It's a yummy way to get a daily serving of fruit into your diet.

Includes treat maker and recipe book
Dishwasher safe
Recipe book: paperback, 27 pages
Measures 7-1/2"D x 6"W x 13-1/2"H
UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Made in China

Direct from QVC America 's website I kid you not.

Flying Pigs
15-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Forgot to add the price:
Yonanas Healthy Frozen Treat Maker w/ Cookbook
Hot Pick!
Retail Value: $69.00
QVC Price: $53.50
Featured Price:
$48.36
Shipping & Handling: $8.47