Mikey Mason and his cracking deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinshed

Registered Shopper
Mike must be so well thought of by the powers that be at bid. Constantly Mike lowers the prices to suit us the biduppers no no no Mikes not happy selling to us for £6.99, being so special Mike can lower the price just like that. Silly me thinking its the producer who lowers the price as discussed earlier in the day at their product meeting. So a big thanks from me to you Mike.

Jack-Nicholson-joker2372.jpg

Attachments

• Jack-Nicholson-joker2372.jpg
    Jack-Nicholson-joker2372.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Yes his mouth has an uncanny resemblance to The Jokers. Mason, Simon, Russell and Jaxx - The Diabolical Four.

Yes his mouth has an uncanny resemblance to The Jokers. Mason, Simon, Russell and Jaxx - The Diabolical Four.

Can we have a sextet of baddies? Caroline Lyndsay plus the utterly grotesque Nicola George can make up a really terrifying line up!!

Saw him mentioning a Samsung TV they are selling, apparently you can get a Philips one for £1500 but his will be much lower, last time it went for £899 and was £100 dearer than elsewhere, but why was he comparing with another brand of TV ?

the 3d tv is not actually a 3dtv

it is a 2dtv that converts into a 3d image if a setting is pressed

not the same thing and hence comparasions are silly

I saw the TV he was selling too. He compared it to a Philips TV at a higher price, with what he admitted, has a differnt spec So how can you compare if the Philips has a higher specification I wonder?? He also said it has freeview HD and Freesat HD built in, and you only have to use an aerial. Don't forget the satellite dish Mike, which is needed to receive freesat!

I saw the TV he was selling too. He compared it to a Philips TV at a higher price, with what he admitted, has a differnt spec So how can you compare if the Philips has a higher specification I wonder?? He also said it has freeview HD and Freesat HD built in, and you only have to use an aerial. Don't forget the satellite dish Mike, which is needed to receive freesat!

Don't virtually all Bid presenters compare their products to other well known brands?

Gianni Ricci - Breitling, Omega etc
Thomas Brooks - Crombie
Laurelle - Calvin Klein, Gucci
Tommy & Kate - Fendi, Louis Vuitton
Aquaswiss - Rolex

The list is endless. The crazy thing was the TV Mike was selling is very good, it didn't need any spiel. It was a well overpriced, end of line product though (of course).

Don't virtually all Bid presenters compare their products to other well known brands?

Gianni Ricci - Breitling, Omega etc
Thomas Brooks - Crombie
Laurelle - Calvin Klein, Gucci
Tommy & Kate - Fendi, Louis Vuitton
Aquaswiss - Rolex

The list is endless. The crazy thing was the TV Mike was selling is very good, it didn't need any spiel. It was a well overpriced, end of line product though (of course).

I wondered why I couldn't find a seller of that TV in the UK! I found a seller in Germany charging 829 Euro, which is a lot cheaper than bid. I have a 37" Samsung Smart TV and it is very good, but I think a Philips TV at twice what I paid for my Sammy has to be better. If you compare TV's, it has to be on a spec to spec as well as price basis.

I wondered why I couldn't find a seller of that TV in the UK! I found a seller in Germany charging 829 Euro, which is a lot cheaper than bid. I have a 37" Samsung Smart TV and it is very good, but I think a Philips TV at twice what I paid for my Sammy has to be better. If you compare TV's, it has to be on a spec to spec as well as price basis.

The model number didn't relate to a UK model but there is a UK version that just has extra letters after the number, it's not in production and hasn't been for over a year.

The Samsung is a decent mid range set but not remotely comparable to a Philips, high end £1000+ TV. Bid were charging about £100 over the odds compared to current, higher spec models.

Last edited:
Bargains on sit-up are very rare nowadays.

I suppose at least you can spread out the payments, and it's interest free. Even the P+P is fine compared to £8 for a pair of stud earrings!

Don't get me wrong it's a really good TV and will do everything most people want but if you were lucky enough to have the cash you can get a much better deal on the web or even highstreet.

Eh? I'm confused. Who needs a TV when there's the USB internet dongle that can receive 2 billion channels.

Yet Mike pays £65 a month for Sky?

WTF :wonder:

he pays £75 a month for sky, he paid £900 for his 1st camcorder, he purchased some snow socks for £30, his aftershave cost him £78 (although he never mentions which brand it is) he seems to keep getting ripped off.

Latest posts

Back