Dear Santa...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

...next year can you give the Ideal World buyers (do they still have any?) better Christmas gift ideas.

Every years its radio control helicopters and those magic pens that are "only available from Ideal World or a majoy toy store in London" - yawn

I remember having some of those pens when I was a kid im 37 now, I think some of them, maybe new ideas of pen, but I definitely remember the pen that erased ink.

The hellys were on last night and that Richard guy, That the buyers of IW, went to the makers and developed the hellys themselves, so they could be learnt to fly in 3 minutes.

Also that the Gyromark or whatever it is, was especially developed by IW, is that true, if it is, so IW, can spend money on Creating and Developing hardware for hellys, but cant bring us a wider range of products.

I have thought that their products have diminished in recent times. I had a couple of total mares when orders didn't turn up years ago and apart from Linda Lusardi don't buy anything from them anymore.

I expect many suppliers "test the water" of tv selling with ideal world, then go somewhere more reputable if it proves successful. Ideal World hardly adds cachet to a product.

I suspect that IW sell products for their clients then proceed to bring their own version of the items thereby cutting out the original client. Why would anyone want to sell their wares when IW nicks their ideas.

I suspect that IW sell products for their clients then proceed to bring their own version of the items thereby cutting out the original client. Why would anyone want to sell their wares when IW nicks their ideas.

Absolutely lost count of the number of products they've done it with, feel free to add on...

- N-Virosphere = Goodsphere

- Flex & Sofa = Fly Flot

- Simply Yoghurt = Easiyo

- Comfort & Dreams

- Your Secret

- All Cookshop products

I'm just waiting for them to manufacture their own window vac and carpet cleaner...

I particularly hate that car that flips and tumbles!

If i was a child and Santa brought me the ideal world toys bundle i would be very upset and disappointed.

I particularly hate that car that flips and tumbles!

If i was a child and Santa brought me the ideal world toys bundle i would be very upset and disappointed.

But Simon are you not impressed by how the guest made a promise to IW viewers that anything he brought to air, you'd be able to take out of the box and have working within 3 minutes? I never heard him pledge this originally, but I wish he would stop going on about it, it isn't something I think viewers are that assed about.

Latest posts

Back