Model Shelagh

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I was shopping in my local supermarket yesterday (Not far IW studios) and i saw Shelagh doing some shopping, She was dressed very casual as if she had been doing a fitness show or been to the gym. I couldn't believe how slim and youthful she looks in real life, she had no or very little makeup on and her face is practically wrinkle free ( but not in the scary botox way) and she is really slim looking, a lot taller than i was expecting as well. Just shows how the TV does make u look bigger than in real life.

Blimey. Then what does Anna from QVC really look like then as she is stick thin !

When she does makeup shows and they do close-ups of her she always looks extremely tired with very hooded small eyes. Facially she isn't that model like imo

Last edited:
When she does makeup shows and they do close-ups of her she always looks extremely tired with very hooded small eyes. Facially she isn't that model like imo
I no exactly what you mean but she looks so much better in real life. Yes has very pale skin with freckles but i was very surprised how much better she does look in real life. And when i said she looks slimmer i didn't mean a size 6 lol id say she was a dress size 12/14, i just was shocked but how much better she looked in the flesh than on IW.

Latest posts

Back